Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas is a 2002 animated feature film directed by Patrick Gilmore and Tim Johnson. It was released in United States theaters on July 2, 2003. It is paired with The Great Longneck Migration.
- Look, this is the way it works. First, I actually commit a crime, then you get to blame me for it!
- How can one woman do so much damage? (ship cracks) Uh...
- [While going to rescue Marina from the giant snow bird] Oh, she couldn't see that bird? Everyone else saw it. Big as a freakin' ship. Marina? Marina's looking the other way.
- Pray to the gods. We may be meeting them soon.
- See, in the hands of an expert, a good knife has 1,001 uses.
- [to Marina] Yes, we've done this sort of thing before, no, there is no other way, and yes, you have my permission to stand there quietly while I give you a free lesson in sailing.
- [while it is cold and Kale is bare-chested] Woah! Get a shirt on before you poke someone's eye out!
- [About a sailor on Proteus' ship who was spat up by the sea monster and kept fighting] Give that guy a raise!
- [arguing with Marina] A ship is no place for a woman.
- [to Sinbad] You... you egotistical, disrespectful, pretentious, pompous, self-centered, cantankerous, untrustworthy, ungrateful, impossible, insufferable....
- Are you crazy! I saved your life!
- [to Eris] You're wrong about him! You don't know what's in his heart!
- [to Sinbad, heartbroken] I can't watch you die! [whispers] I love you.
- [About Sinbad] He's so cute. And so gullible.
- Enough talking! Time for some screaming.
- [Has just impersonated Sinbad attacking the guard in charge of the Book of Peace] I love playing pretend.
- [At the edge of the world] We are going to die!
- [to Marina] Indeed, signorina. Only the most foolish of captains would dare sail through this.
- Proteus: It's my responsibility to bring the Book of Peace safely to Syracuse.
- Sinbad: Why, now I just feel bad, 'cause you're gonna get fired.
- Sinbad: And you are?
- Eris: Eris, the goddess of discord. You may have seen my likeness on the temple walls.
- Sinbad: You know, they don't do you justice.
- Kale: What happened down here?
- Sinbad: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
- Kale: Try me.
- Sinbad: Okay, here goes. So I meet Eris, the goddess of chaos? She's got a major crush on me, and she invited me back to her place.
- [Kale laughs at Sinbad.]
- Proteus: Do you realize how serious this is?
- Sinbad: Do you realize how many times I've heard that today?
- Kale: Fiji?
- Sinbad: Think of the beaches!
- Kale: Oh, beautiful - if you like mosquitoes.
- Sinbad: Think of the sun!
- Kale: It's monsoon season!
- Sinbad: Oh, and the women!
- Kale: They're cannibals, Sinbad.
- Sinbad: Exactly!
- Marina: Knife, please.
- Sinbad: Okay, right, like I'd give you a weapon.
- [Everyone is seasick from being towed in the wake of a giant fish.]
- Sinbad: Whose idea was that again?
- Marina: I don't know, but he owes me lunch.
- Marina: So, how do we get down?
- Sinbad: I don't know. [She stares at him.] I don't know yet.
- Marina: You scaled a thousand-foot tower of ice, and you don't know how to get down?
- Sinbad: Of all the ungrateful--! Look, if you'd rather take your chances on your own, that can be arranged!
- Sinbad: This has to be a little embarrassing for you, Eris.
- Eris: Don't push your luck. You're cute. But not that cute.
- Marina: You're rescuing me.
- Sinbad: Yes, if that's what you want to call it. But this is going to cost you another diamond. Rescues are not part of the usual tourist package.
- [after hooking onto the fish and everyone is seasick]
- Sailors: No Spike... Don't...
- [Spike vomits]
- Sailor: Hey, where'd he get the carrots?
- Sinbad: Who's bad? Sin-bad!
- Marina: Agh, men!
- Rat: It just ends, Captain! It's the edge of the world!
- Gin: [To Li] Pay up, it's flat. [Li hands him some gold]
Dialogue from the Bonus Short 'Sinbad on Cyclops Island'
- Rat: [To Marina as she is being attacked by Cyclops] Signorina! I'll save you!
- Sinbad: [To Kale] Save Rat.
- Kale: Right.
- Eris: Michelle Pfeiffer
- Grum and Chum: Andrew Birch
- Jed: Conrad Vernon
- Jin: Raman Hui
- Kale: Dennis Haysbert
- King Dymas: Timothy West
- Li: Chung Chan
- Luca: Jim Cummings
- Marina: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Proteus: Joseph Fiennes
- Sinbad: Brad Pitt