Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Armand Schaefer. Written by Oliver Drake, based on the Norton S. Parker short story "The Seance Mystery".
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Mrs. Lang: No, I couldn't get it Swami.
- Swami Yomurda: He would not give it to you.
- Mrs. Lang: Not only that, he was cruel in his refusal, abusive.
- Swami Yomurda: The present is filled with evil foreboding Mrs. Lang.
- Mrs. Lang: What do you see Swami?
- Swami Yomurda: I see great trouble, disaster, I see the cause of your present unhappiness. I see great crowds, confusion and excitement, I see a tall dark man, who will have great influence in your life.
- Mrs. Lang: Can you tell me who this man is Swami?
- Swami Yomurda: The magic ball is still, the face is shadowy, the name eludes me. Prehaps it will come to me presently. I see tragic events that will alter your entire future. I see sorrow, despair, and again I see vaguely this tall dark man, he's about to speak. Ah, he fades from view, another man, I see the cause of your present unhappiness removed.
- Jack Mulhall — Detective Capt. Herbert Devlin
- Phyllis Barrington — Ruth Frazer
- Crauford Kent — Judge David McLeod
- Mischa Auer — Swami Yomurda
- Louis Natheaux — Nick Genna
- Gertrude Messinger — Betty Lang