Sit Down, Shut Up (2009 TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sit Down, Shut Up is an American adult animated television series created by Mitchell Hurwitz for the Fox network. The series focuses on a group of high school teachers in a small town in Florida "who don't care about teaching".
- [Stuart discovers that the pills he had been taking were female hormone replacements.]
- Stuart: So if I stop taking the pills, these hideous breasts will go away?
- Sue: That's right.
- [Pause as Stuart thinks it over]
- Stuart: Then I'm going to stop taking them.
- Andrew: Damn it!
- Sue: I want everyone to show his or her support and by at that game. Teachers and students. Any questions?
- Willard: Does that include teachers?
- Sue: Yes, Willard, it does. I should have mentioned that.
World's Greatest Teacher
- Sue: It was a horrible way to go.
- Stuart: Horrible...way to go, George!
High School Confidential
- Stuart: Sue, I wanted to edit a newspaper since the moment you started talking about it.
- Willard: Just being called a male is an honor!
Mr. Hofftard Goes to Washington
- Stuart: Yes, Happy. If we pee, we die.
- Andrew: Willard?! The guys like a hundred! He got like one working kidney!
- Larry: Happy, if Willard's alive, what were those ashes?
- Happy: Stuart give me body. I burn.
- Larry: Oh my god! He's having a heart attack!
- Willard: Tell mother, yes, she got her wish! [Falls out]
- Kelly: I'm sure you'll agree there is nothing hypocritical about Pflaxo fighting the scourge of street drugs and those of our competitors.
- Larry: What you're saying is actually the definition of hypocritical.
- Ennis Hofftard (Will Arnett)
- Larry Littlejunk (Jason Bateman)
- Miracle Grohe (Kristin Chenoweth)
- Stuart Proszakian (Will Forte)
- Muhannad Sabeeh "Happy" Fa-ach Nuabar (Tom Kenny)
- Andrew LeGustambos (Nick Kroll)
- Helen Klench (Cheri Oteri)
- Sue Sezno (Kenan Thompson)
- Willard Deutschebog (Henry Winkler)