Six Pack is a 1982 American comedy-drama film directed by Daniel Petrie and starring Kenny Rogers, Diane Lane, Erin Gray, Anthony Michael Hall, and Barry Corbin.
Kenny Rogers is Brewster Baker. His racing career was going in reverse, until six car-crazy kids joined his pit crew and put him back on the track.taglines
- Brewster Baker: You watch your mouth, Shiftey!
- Swifty: It's Swifty! SWIFTY, you toad sucker!
- Sheriff: Get your asses out here on the double!
- Sheriff: [repeated line] Shut up, Otis!
- Swifty: [as Brewster drives off] You no good, rotten, washed up, fork tongue, black hearted, double dealing, backstabbing, alci bum! We could've been great together.
- Swifty: Kick his ass, Brewster! Don't take that shit from this fungus faced toad sucker!
- Terk: [to Brewster] I'd tell that little punk that he shouldn't be talking to me like that if I were you.
- Brewster Baker: He's right, Swifty. Be polite, Mr. Logan. He's a very sensitive man.
- [takes a few steps away and looks at Terk]
- Brewster Baker: On second thought, I got a good mind to turn this little kid loose and let him just wipe your ass, Terk!
- Kenny Rogers is Brewster Baker. His racing career was going in reverse, until six car-crazy kids joined his pit crew and put him back on the track.