Skies of Arcadia
Skies of Arcadia is a console role-playing game developed for the Sega Dreamcast by Overworks, a division of Sega. Released in 2000, it is known as Eternal Arcadia in Japan.
- Vyse: Let's keep you off the ship until tomorrow. The last thing we need is for your "uncle" to see you throwing up in the heat of battle.
- Enrique: Great, now you're starting to sound just like Aika...
- Gilder: Um, hey Vyse, we don't really need to get out of here [prison], do we?
- Vyse: What are you talking about!? We'll be hanged.
- Gilder: Being hanged...or being stuck with Clara...tough choice. Ah, hmm....oh, well.