Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Do you like it, putty? [the mouse bites down on Sylvester's tail, causing him to howl in pain and fly into the air, crashing down on his bowl of seed] Oh, come now! It can't be that bad.
- Radio Reporter: The recent blizzard has snowbound the mountain areas. The state highway patrol reports that all roads to the mountains may be closed for six weeks.
- Sylvester: Six weeks? I'll starve! [goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge, finding nothing but bird seed] Bird seed...? [opens the cupboard, which has the same contents as the fridge] Seed?
- Tweety: Hey, putty tat! I found lots of food!
- [Sylvester runs excitedly to the pantry, only to discover that it is also stuffed with bird seed]
- Tweety: We don't have to worry, putty. There's enough food for a long time.
- Sylvester: I'm a cat! I've gotta have cat food!
- Tweety: Aw, poor putty tat. We've got to find something for you to eat. Let's see, what do putty tats like to eat...
- Sylvester: Well, let's see, there's liver, and there's fish, and there's, uh... there's, uh... [stares menacingly at Tweety]
- Tweety: And then there's what, putty? What else is there?
- Sylvester: Never mind, never mind. I got it solved. [runs to the kitchen]
- Mel Blanc as Sylvester / Tweety / Mouse / Man / Radio Reporter.
- Bea Benaderet as Granny. (uncredited)