Snowball Express is a 1972 screwball comedy film made by Walt Disney Productions about a man who leaves his desk job to run a hotel left to him by his uncle.
- Jesse: [after plunging through a snowbank into a mine tunnel] We dead?
- Johnny: I didn't want to be the first to mention it.
- Jesse: Johnny, I hate to add to your troubles, but it's getting hotter.
- Johnny: [whispered] It sure is.
- Jesse: Must be that go-round I had with the widow Corzine. But heck, that was 20 years ago, and she started it.