Son of Dracula (1943 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
BLOOD on his lips...! DOOM in his eyes...! an accursed VAMPIRE! (taglines)
- Harry: How are ya, doctor?
- Prof. Harry Brewster: Hi, Harry.
- Frank Stanley: Hey, Charlie!
- Charlie, station agent: Hello Dr. Brewster, Mr. Stanley.
- Frank Stanley: How are ya. Say, uh, those all the passengers you have?
- Charlie, station agent: Just the four.
- Prof. Harry Brewster: You didn't put anyone off at the wrong station, did you? We're here to meet a friend of the Caldwells, a Count Alucard.
- Charlie, station agent: There was no Count on this train. All customers. Say - there was a lot of stuff in the baggage car that might belong to your Count.
- Prof. Harry Brewster: Thanks, we'll take a look at it.
- Train Conductor Voice: All aboard.
- Frank Stanley: [looking at a pushcart piled with trunks and cases] Well, does this look as though he's come to stay for just a couple of weeks?
- Prof. Harry Brewster: No, it doesn't. I wonder what's become of him?
- Frank Stanley: Probably coming by car. Don't worry, he'll show up.
- Prof. Harry Brewster: [the Doctor moves close to the luggage, studies the name on a crest on a box which has been stacked sideways] D - R - A - C...
- Frank Stanley: What are you mumbling about?
- Prof. Harry Brewster: Nothing, nothing. Just a silly idea hit me. Well, if there's no Alucard, there's no need of our staying around here. I've got to get back to the office.
- Sheriff Dawes: You mean, that's all that's left of Count Alucard?
- Prof. Laszlo: Look at the ring on his hand. It bears the Alucard seal, just as on his luggage.
- Sheriff Dawes: Well assuming it is Alucard, or Dracula, or whoever he calls himself - where is Frank Stanley? He's still wanted for murder.
- Prof. Harry Brewster: You still think that Frank killed Kay deliberately?
- Sheriff Dawes: Look, Doctor, I'm only the Sheriff. I'm not the Judge. It's my job to bring him in, and the court's to decide his guilt.
- Prof. Laszlo: Of course. But I think our testimony will have some bearing on their decision.
- Prof. Harry Brewster: Undoubtedly. But the main thing to do now is to find Frank - and I think I know where he is.
- LON CHANEY—MORE THRILLING! MORE TERRIFYING! As History's Blackest Curse Strikes Again!
- Can You Take It? More Startling . . . More Blood-Curdling Than Anything You've Ever Seen!
- Chill and Thrill to Dracula's Curse!
- Lon Chaney, Jr. — Count Alucard (Dracula)
- Robert Paige — Frank Stanley
- Louise Allbritton — Katherine 'Kay' Caldwell
- Evelyn Ankers — Claire Caldwell
- Frank Craven — Dr. Harry Brewster
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|