Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Comfort first. I like to describe my style as “Nepa took light before I could decide what to wear so I just grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it on.
- What I appreciate is that my mother’s passion is hers, and it has not in any way been forced upon me. So I’m marching to my own beat but there is interestingly and excitingly that crossover on my journey.
- Absolutely. I grew up watching how she worked. I have learnt from her ethics, her unrelenting spirit and – perhaps most importantly – her mistakes.
- The digital platform allows us to do so much more and bring an even wider spectrum of content to our readers worldwide. It is an exciting digital journey we are on.
- Do not apologise for who you are, but do not become complacent either.
- Hmmm…. I think the top of which is starting and committing to a teen column in the magazine aged 13. Followed by the time I booked my first international interview with Grammy-nominated rapper, Wale, aged 19. There are so many little moments of pride and joy that I think back to on my 15-year journey with Genevieve Magazine.