Sonic X is a anime about Sonic the Hedgehog. This page contains various quotes from the English 4kids dub of Sonic X.
Chaos Control Freaks
- Dr. Eggman: You'll never stop me now, Sonic! All I have to do is to push this little button.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Yeah, if you can push it before I grab it.
- Chris: My name's Christopher. Do you have a name?
- Sonic: Yeah, I have a name. My name is Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Truck driver: What is this, Halloween?!
- Sonic: So they can talk...
- Police officer #1: What is that thing?
- Police officer #2: Looks like a big hedgehog.
- Police officer #1: A blue hedgehog?
- Police officer #2: Well, whatever it is, we better get it out of here. Hey, buddy, want to ride with us down to the station?
- Police officer #1: Should I call for backup?
- Police officer #2: I have three kitty cats at home. I think I can handle this little fella. [Sonic folds his arms and frowns]
- Police officer #1: Did you see that? That thing's got an attitude. A bad one.
- Police officer #2: Yeah? Well, He won't get away from me! [lunges at Sonic but Sonic dodges]
- Police officer #1: [drawing his truncheon] Why, you little--
- Sergeant: [in slight German accent] Take it easy. I think we can handle this without getting rough. Duffy, get behind him.
- Duffy: Right, Sarge.
- Sergeant: Okay Now, when I say the word, we're all going to jump into him at once. Alright then, is everybody ready? LET'S DO IT! [The sergeant and 3 policemen jump at Sonic]
- Police officer #3: Okay, Sarge, I think I got his leg!
- Police officer #2: I got 'em round the neck, Sarge!
- Sergeant: Alright, let's put him out at the count to 3. 1, 2, 3! [the officers all pull, and fall over. They were in fact holding onto themselves; Sonic had dodged and was now sitting atop a patrol car, wondering what was going on. Suddenly he is enclosed in a butterfly net]
- All: Aah, aah, aah! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
- Police officer #4: Don't worry, Sarge! I got him! [Sonic races off, pulling Policeman 2 along with him. The other policemen grab the net, but Sonic is too fast. He jumps over another patrol car, with its door open, but the policemen are bundled inside]
- Sergeant: Attention, all units! Attention, all units! There is a blue hedgehog headed north on Central Street, towards the on-ramp to 101. [cuts to 2 policemen driving]
- Police officer #5: I've never heard of a blue hedgehog before, have you?
- Police officer #6: It must be one of those fancy new sports cars from overseas. Hey, if we catch it, maybe the captain will let us drive it!
- Police officer #5: I bet it has one of those cute little hood ornaments that looks like a hedgehog. [Sonic lands on the bonnet of the car, in a pose reminiscent of a hood ornament]
- Sonic: [looking at the camera] I don't know how I got here, but I gotta find a way to get out. [jumps off the bonnet and races off, leaving the policemen dumbfounded]
- Police officer #6: Hey, Did you see... what I just saw?
- Police officer #5: I think I did, but I wish I didn't.
Sonic the the Rescue
Chaos Emerald Saga
Eggman for President
- Eggman: Don't tell me, you metalic meatheads think this hero act is for real.
- Secretary: Mr. President, what is it, sir?
- President: Dr. Eggman! He tricked us again!
- Eggman: Hehehe you found me out, eh?
- President: You made a fool out on me for the last time!
- Eggman: From the sound to the crowd, I'm the hero and you're the fool, Mr. President.
- President: This is terrible!
- Eggman: Just listen to those numbskulls, they're calling for me to be their new leader.
- President: What, what about me?
- Eggman: You, Mr. President, are my hostage!
- Eggman: I warn you. One step closer and he's finished!
- President: Careful you don't squeeze the air out.