Sons of the Desert
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Their New Full-Length Feature Picture! (taglines)
- Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
- Note: ranked #60 in the American Film Institute's list of the top 100 movie quotations in American cinema.
- Oliver: Why didn't you want to take the oath?
- Stan: I was afraid.
- Oliver: Of what?
- Stan: I was afraid that if I took the oath, that my wife wouldn't let me go. And the Exhausted Ruler said that if... you took an oath, it would have to be broken for... generations and... centuries of... hundreds of years and my wife would let...
- Oliver: Do you have to ask your wife everything?
- Stan: Well if I didn't ask her, I wouldn't know what she wanted me to do.
- Oliver: I never realized that such a deplorable condition existed in your home. (beat) Why don't you pattern your life after mine? I go places and do things and *then* tell my wife. Every man should be the king in his own castle!
- Their New Full-Length Feature Picture!
- Stan Laurel — Stanley
- Oliver Hardy — Oliver
- Charley Chase — Charley
- Mae Busch — Mrs. Hardy
- Dorothy Christy — Mrs. Betty Laurel
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|