Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sophie Aldred (20 August 1962–) is an English actress and television presenter.
- I meet women who say, "You were such a hero of mine. I loved the way you were so strong," and all that sort of thing – so I'm very proud to have played a character like that.
- Doctor Who: Ace visitor in Norwich (February 2, 2008)
- I must say that I absolutely love the new series, I think it’s fantasic. I’m a bit of a Doctor Who fan now, and I always want to talk about the new series, but nobody will talk to me about that! They all want to know about the classic series.
- The Den of Geek interview: Sophie Aldred (February 14, 2008)
- I think it’s probably human nature not to appreciate who we are being at any one point in time.
- Exclusive interview with ‘Doctor Who’ star Sophie Aldred (October 15, 2014)