Space Chimps is a 2008 computer-animated science fiction comedy film about space faring chimpanzees. This movie is released theaters July 18, 2008 in United States.
- Directed by Kirk DeMicco. Written by Kirk DeMicco and Rob Moreland.
- Whoa, which one of us lost our flashlight? That moves? Really fast? Behind rocks? &... has a head?
- What? (Said quite often in the movie.)
- Dr. Jagu: Oh, I don't know what makes me happier-- Einstein's unified filed theory... or watching monkeys on a treadmill.
- Titan: [singing:] I am Titan, I am strong!
- Ham: [singing:] No one wants to sing along. [throws banana peel at Titan and he slips] Get a life, one two. You're lame, Three, four. [Luna glares at him What?
- Dr. Bob: And to think, I almost dropped out of Havard to start a software company. Who's laughing now, Bill Gates?
- Dr. Jagu: Memorizing sequences is a vital test of the chimps' brain capacity.
- Luna: Let me just say one thing.
- Comet: [listening through radio] Luna's alive!
- Luna: You are the most annoying, obnoxious, self-centered creature I've met.
- Houston: [listening through radio] Ham's alive.
- Titan: You could help me find my crew.
- Zartog: There are more?
- Splork: Two others. We, uh, lost them in Gunglvyck Jungle.
- Zartog: What kind of idiot would go in there?
- Titan: Ham.
- [Ham and Luna are walking around the planet]
- Luna: (recording) Lieutenant's log: We are stranded on a hostile alien planet. Commander Titan has been kidnapped-
- [Ham grabs Luna's recorder]
- Ham: And we're falling in love!
- Luna: No we're not! Ignore that last part! Delete! Delete!
[Ham and Titan are fighting inside the rocket, and Titan grabs Ham's fur with his feet]
- Ham: Ow! Easy on the fur "Furious George"!
- Titan: Unruly Crew member has been detained.
- Ham: Ow!
- Titan: Enact regulation number 815.
- Ham: [sarcastically] What's regulation 815?
- Titan: [smiles suspiciously]
- [scene cuts to Ham tied outside of the rocket]
- Ham: Guys! I gotta pee!
- Andy Samberg as Ham III
- Cheryl Hines as Luna
- Patrick Warburton as Titan
- Jeff Daniels as Zartog
- Kristen Chenoweth as Kilowatt
- Carlos Alazraqui as Houston
- Zack Shada as Comet
- Kenan Thompson as Ringmaster
- Omid Abtahi as Dr. Jagu
- Jane Lynch as Dr. Poole
- Patrick Breen as Dr. Bob
- Kath Soucie as Dr. Smothers
- Stanley Tucci as Senator
- Tom Kenny as Newsreel
- Wally Wingert as Splork/Infinity Probe/Pappy Ham
- Jessica Gee-George as Infinity Probe/Ship Voice
- Jason Harris as Guard
- Kay Keiser as Dark Cloud of Id
- Tom Jacob & Curtis Augspurger as Reporters