Spider-Man (2018 video game)
Main Mission - The Main Event
- [As the story begins with a spider and we get a look around Peter Parker's apartment, suddenly his phone vibrates as a wake up call for him]
- Police Dispatch: All units, level four mobilisation. Location-- Fisk Tower.
- Peter Parker: Fisk?
- [As he changes into his later ego, Spider-Man, he gets a mail letter telling him to pay his bills]
- Police Dispatch: SWAT is 10-84 at Fisk Tower. All units standby, warrant is en route.
- [Peter choose to go to Fisk Tower instead, as he swinging off and the plot is set]
- Yuri Watanable: Captain Watanable.
- Spider-Man: Did you take him down yet?
- Yuri Watanable: No. We're at Fisk Tower, but still waiting on the warrant.
- Spider-Man: Mind if I join in on the fun?
- Yuri Watanable: You know how his lawyers are…this one needs to go by the book.
- Spider-Man: C'mon Yuri, I've been waiting eight years for this.
- Yuri Watanable: You really want to help? Head to Times Square, sounds like his guys are trying to keep my backup from reaching the scene…
- Spider-Man: You got it - almost there!
- Spider-Man: Hello?
- Boss: Parker? Where are you? We must run through the demonstration at least once before the grant committee arrives.
- Spider-Man: Uhh, yes. Sorry. Yes. Dealing with a personal issue. I'll be in soon. Promise. [Hangs up] Eesh, better wrap this up quick, then get to my *real* job.
- Spider-Man: [As he swinging in to Times Square to take down Fisk's men] Looks like Yuri called in the cavalry.
- [In Times Square in the middle of a police shoot out]
- Police Officer #1: We need more backup!
- Police Officer #2: 10-32, Times Square. Officers under fire!!
- Fisk Thug #1: [As he is telling the rest of his gang to cease fire] Bring in the hammer.
- [A big tanker truck ram into the police unit's cars just when they think is safe. Then Spidey comes in to safe the unit just when they are about to get executed]
- Fisk Thug #1: Get him!
- Spider-Man: Morning guys! Who's ready for their hot fresh cup of bodily harm? [Pauses] Gotta warn you, I'm feeling punchy today.
- [Just when Fisk's guys backup comes]
- Spider-Man: This doesn't look good.
- Fisk Thug #2: Somebody just shoot him!
- Spider-Man: Man, Fisk has a lot of guys on his payroll…
- Yuri Watanable: Spider-Man, what's your status?
- Spider-Man: Almost done here. You?
- Yuri Watanable: We're about to go in.
- Spider-Man: Be there soon. Can't wait to see Willie's face when you slap the cuffs on him.
- Spider-Man: [All Fisk's guys are taken down in Times Square] Okay, Yuri, all done. What's happen-- [An explosion has occur in front of Fisk Tower.] Yuri?! YURI?! (As he rushing there to see what's going on.) I knew Fisk wouldn't go quietly.
- [The NYPD is trying to raid through Fisk Tower]
- Yuri Watanable: Get more backup! And lock down the airspace--
- Spider-Man: Yuri, you okay?
- Yuri Watanable: If he makes it out of the building we're gonna lose him.
- Spider-Man: I'm gonna go, uh…
- [As the police are getting overwhelmed by thugs]
- Yuri Watanable: Do your thing.
- Spider-Man: Yes! Today's the day, Willie. [As he's swinging in the building while dodging bullets and webbing up thugs]
- Fisk Thug #1: Take him out!
- Fisk Thug #2: C'mon, c'mon-- keep shooting!
- Fisk Thug #3: Lead him!
- Spider-Man: (To Fisk's gang) Heads up! [Thwiping the thugs' heads] Hey, where you going? [Graps a thug as he breaks through the window] (To the NYPD) Catch! I'll clear a path, follow me!
- Police Officer #1: Get outta here, Spider-Man, we got this!
- Spider-Man: Sorry to break it to you, but you do NOT got this, buddy.
- Police Officer #2: What's Spider-Man doing here-- he's gonna mess everything up!
- Spider-Man: Oh. Thanks for the confidence boost, guys! I guess this what they call a hostile workplace.
- [Fisk's thugs have a higher shooting position.]
- Police Officer: Down, down, down!
- Spider-Man: Gotta take those shooters out.
- Spider-Man: [When all Fisk's men are down for the count] I think that's all of 'em!
- Police Officer #1: C'mon, c'mon!
- [The elevators suddenly stop working]
- Police Officer #2: They shut the elevators down! Take the stairs!
- Spider-Man: I prefer a more direct approach. [He prys the elevator door with his bare hands]
- Yuri Watanabe: Spider-Man, status?
- Spider-Man: [While crawling up the elevator shaft] Heading to the upper floors-- and hoping nobody turns on the elevators…
- Yuri Watanabe: Our choppers are taking fire, looks like Fisk has armed men on every floor.
- Spider-Man: He's desperate…
- Yuri Watanabe: …and he's hitting us with everything he's got.
- Spider-Man: I have to find him and end this.
- Yuri Watanabe: Not yet. We just picked up chatter - they're wiping all their data servers. We need that evidence if we want to put him away for good.
- Spider-Man: Okay, server room it is.
- Spider-Man: [As his aunt is calling him] Call from May. Better answer. Uh…hi Aunt May.
- Aunt May: What is all that noise?!
- Spider-Man: Watching a Super Hero movie. What's up?
- Aunt May: I just wanted make sure we were still on for dinner tomorrow night.
- Police Officer: Hostiles, next floor up!
- Spider-Man: Totally. Uh, listen, I gotta go--
- Aunt May: Okay, love you.
- Spider-Man: Love you too.
- Spider-Man: [As Spidey beats up Fisk's men] How exactly do you think this ends well for you? On to the next one. Regret your life choices yet? [In front of the server room] Gotta find that server room before there's no evidence left. If I go in this way they'll destroy all the evidence. I should look for a sneaky way in. [Looks and goes through a air vent] There we go. Huh. It's like my own private ventrance. Fisk may be a dirty criminal, but he has remarkably clean air vents.
- Fisk Thug #1: Hurry up! The boss wants everything erased!
- Fisk Thug #2: I can't make it delete any faster.
- Spider-Man: [As he webs one of the thugs inside the vent] They're so cute when they're oblivious.
- Fisk Thug #1: How's it coming?
- Fisk Thug #2: Halfway there. Just need another minute or two. You think the cops know where we are?
- Fisk Thug #3: Don't worry about out there. Worry about in here.
- Spider-Man: Is this tech support? I forgot my password.
- Fisk Thug #4: Spider-Man!
- Fisk Thug #5: Here comes the pain.
- Automatic Voice: Warning. Full deletion imminent.
- Fisk Thug #2: Stall him! The system's still purging!
- Spider-Man: And I thought the IT guys at my last job were rude. (thinking) Gotta access that console before everything's gone.
- [As Spidey hacks Fisk's computer systems]
- Spider-Man: Let's see just how good their security is. Oh you guys forgot the latest kernel patch, tsk-tsk...
- Kingpin: Hiding in the server room? Cowardly...even for you.
- Spider-Man: Says the guy frantically erasing his search history.
- Kingpin: After all these years, you're still just an ignorant child...
- Spider-Man: True, but that's part of my charm, isn't it?
- [Spidey downloads the evidence before Fisk could destroy it]
- Kingpin: Damn you. Get that door down, now! Get pass him! Destroy everything! Look around you! I did this! What have you ever done that mattered?
- Spider-Man: Well, there was that time I took down a pompous, overstuffed crime lord before breakfast.
- Kingpin: Without me, the scum I kept in check will run rampant. And it'll be your fault.
- Spider-Man: Been a long, tough road, Fisk. Almost sad to see it end.
- Kingpin: Mere prelude.
- Spider-Man: Well, get ready for the main event.
- Spider-Man: Yuri, an explosion just--
- Yuri Watanabe: I saw it. Fisk could have the whole place wired. I'm sending in a bomb unit.
- Spider-Man: I'll make sure no one gets in their way.
- Fisk Thug: Kill him! Or the boss'll kill us! Like the fireworks? We got more where that came from!
- [As the bomb squad finally arrived]
- Police Officer: It 's clear, move up!
- Spider-Man: Hey, guys-- I guess bombs are part of Willie's getaway plan.
- [As another explosion has occur]
- Man: HELP! SOMEBODY!
- Woman: AAHH! Help!
- Spider-Man: Sounds like they're trapped…
- Bomb Squad Officer: You go after them, we'll look for the bombs--
- [During the trapped civilian room as the fire keeps rising and the debris keeps falling]
- Man: HELP! SOMEBODY!
- Spider-Man: Everyone clear out! Evacuate the building!
- [Spider-Man pulls the doors down to release the civilians]
- Woman: I heard more people back that way!
- Spider-Man: I'll find them.
- [As two people are being crush by the fallen debris]
- Woman: Spider-Man! We can't move, we're pinned down!
- Spider-Man: I'll lift it. When you're free, get out, fast. If you can walk, help the injured. Got it?
- Woman: Y-yes.
- [As Spidey lifting the heavy rumble, more keeps falling on him as it gets heavier. But he pushes threw it and lifts it anyway until the civilians are safe]
- Spider-Man: Go, go, go!
- [As soon as the people are out of harm 's way, he pushes the fallen debris off of him to save himself]
- Woman: Thank you! He did it! Let's go!
- Spider-Man Okay Willie, comin' your way.
- Yuri Watanabe: Spider-Man, it's Yuri.
- Spider-Man: How we doing, Captain?
- Yuri Watanabe: Could be better. Our choppers took a beating-- we just had to ground our last one. If Fisk calls in a chopper, we have no one to stop it from landing.
- Spider-Man: And no one to chase him if he flies away…
- Yuri Watanabe: Why do I get the feeling that's what he was planning all along?
- Spider-Man: Because he probably was.
- Spider-Man: [As he sees injured civilians all around him] Damn. [Calls Yuri] Yuri, get EMTs up here-- fast!
- Yuri Watanabe: We're trying--
- Spider-Man: [One though points a rocket launcher at Spidey] Uh-oh-- INCOMING! That's enough out of you… [More of Fisk's men comes through the doors, all armed with rocket launchers] More rockets? Little excessive don't you think? What--? Is it national rocket day or something?
- Spider-Man: [Spidey is having a tough time parkouring through the scorched up room] Man, how'd the bomb squad guys get through this? [He encounter some thugs] Settle down. I've got enough for everybody. [After he finish humiliating the Fisk thugs] Okay, room is clear. Bomb squad must be somewhere ahead-- hope they're okay. [Goes in the next room and finds them] You guys all right?
- Bomb Squad Officer #1: We were just about to call for backup.
- Spider-Man: I think I'm it.
- Bomb Squad Officer #1: Lead the way, we'll be right behind you.
- Bomb Squad Officer #2: [As Spidey walks pass him] (Whispers on radio) Heads up, boss…
- [Just when they're about to fire their guns on him, Spidey's Spider-Sense kicks in, make him dodge and yank the gun out of one officer's hands and hits him with it]
- Spider-Man: So you guys were in bed with Fisk all along? Aww now I'll never get that image out of my head!
- Bomb Squad Officer #3: Get him!
- Spider-Man: So your plan didn't work. On to plan B-- getting kicked in the face.
- Bomb Squad Officer #4: We can't let him get into the office!
- Spider-Man: Hey Yuri, looks like some of your guys were on Fisk's payroll. Good news is, they were Willie's last line of defence. I'm right outside his office.
- Yuri Watanabe: Take him down. Now.
- Spider-Man: With pleasure.
- Spider-Man: Writing your memoirs? Don't forget the hyphen between "Spider" and "Man."
- [Fisk is contacting his men through his computer]
- Kingpin: Get the chopper ready. I won't be long. [He crack his knuckles and pick up a remote control as he gets up and walks towards a art piece] I'm surprised you made it this far. But your foolishness ends now. [He press the button that sealed him off from the room by a glass widow]
- Spider-Man: Uh…you do know I can still see you, right?
- Kingpin: Eight years of this isolence…
- [Giant machine guns begin to emerge from two columns from both sides of the room]
- Spider-Man: For me? You shouldn't have… (thinking) Gotta wait for an opening. [The two giant machine guns ran out of ammo] Its reloading. [Spidey thwips them so they can't fire again and throughs them at the glass window]
- Kingpin: What are you doing?! [The window shatters] How is this happening?!
- Spider-Man: What's wrong, Willie? You seem angry…
- Kingpin: I will DESTROY you! [He smashes the desk as he charges at him]
- Spider-Man: Take your best shot.
- [Kingpin clobbered Spidey with both of his fist, and then he throws him threw the wall]
- Kingpin: You are everything that's wrong with this city!
- Spider-Man: [As he's getting up] Huh. I was gonna say the same to you.
- Kingpin: You know what to do, men.
- Fisk Thug #1: Surround him!
- Fisk Thug #2: Everyone, ENGAGE!
- Fisk Thug #3: He's hurt -- let's finish him off!
- Kingpin: You'll die, as uselessly as you lived. You're out of you depth, boy.
- Spider-Man: (softly) Not this time!
- Spider-Man: [As he's being choked by Fisk] Was it…something…I said? [Flip kicks him off] You're losing Willie--
- Kingpin: I haven't even started trying.
- Kingpin: Time to end this!
- Spider-Man: You asked for it.
- Spider-Man: [Talking to Fisk after defeating him and hangs him upside down] So should we kiss now? [NYPD locking their guns at Fisk] Yeah. Maybe later.
- Spider-Man: Finally off to Ryker's, huh? You know I think you've got more enemies in there than I do.
- Wilson Fisk: If you think this will be more than a miner inconveniene--
- Spider-Man: Whoop--gotta go. Hey! Good luck, Willie. I've a feeling you're gonna need it. [Then thips away]
- Wilson Fisk: Idiot! I'm the one who kept order to this city! [The NYPD shoves him in the back of the armored truck] One month! In one month you'll wish you had me back!
- [As Wilson Fisk is being taken away, Spider-Man hangs on top of a poll]
- Spider-Man: The Kingpin is heading to prison. End of an era. Feel like I should celebrate. Maybe take a vacation…
Main Mission - My OTHER Other Job
- Boss: Parker, where are you? The committee will be here soon! We need to run an equipment check!
- Spider-Man: I'm almost there! Blocks away!
- Boss: Ugh. Guess I'll just do it myself.
- Spider-Man: No, don't, it's not safe -- [Hangs up] Ugh. Gotta love Doc's enthusiasm, but sometimes it gets him into trouble. Better get there before he hurts himself…
- Peter Parker: Sorry I'm late, I-- [See him alrighty started] whoa!
- [It reveals that Peter's boss is Doctor Otto Octavius and is testing some equipment for a robotic arm]
- Peter Parker: You started without me-- !
- Dr. Otto Octavius: The grant committee's director will be here soon. [Looks at Peter as looks worried about his safety] It's fine, Peter. I invented this equipment. I think I can handle it.
- [But then sparks begins to fly everywhere]
- Peter Parker: The power dampener-- [He unplucks the cores before there's a fire] Oh man… [He rushes t o the computer] Uh…maybe we should abort?!
- Otto Octavius: Not yet-- [The computer malfunctions and electricity begins zapping Otto]
- Peter Parker: Hold on-- [Peter presses the emergency power button and quickly runs to Otto's aid] Dr. Octavius! Are you okay?
- Otto Octavius: Another setback. [coughs] But we're close.
- [The grant committee finally arrives to see the mess]
- Committee Director: Is anyone hurt?
- Peter Parker: No. But it was all my faul--
- Otto Octavius: Th-Th-The energy levels exceeded our expectations. Fr-From a certain viewpoint, that's a very positive development.
- Committee Director: It doesn't smell very positive.
- Otto Octavius: I assure you, in the next phase --
- Committee Director: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. [coughs] Is there somewhere else we can discuss this?
- Otto Octavius: Maybe you should take the rest of the day off, Peter.
- Peter Parker: But--
- Otto Octavius: We'll talk later.
- Peter Parker: That was a disaster. How could the dampener have failed? I know Doc said take the day off … but I have to figure out what went wrong… [Tests the mechanical arm] Ohh… you are in bad shape, little guy. Let's see what's wrong with you… [Looks at the schematics] Circuit burned out. Dammit. If I had been here to do the pre-check, I would've caught this. Got it. OK… need to reroute servo control… Nice. Okay, what next. And now rebalance the voltage… Finished! Let's see if that worked. [Tests the arm again] Good as new. Doc's been testing new materials for the prosthetics. He asked me to review his work if I had time; may as well dig in now.
- Committee Director: How many lab fires have we seen now, Otto? 3? 4?
- Otto Octavius: That's how you know we're progressing! Out of the ashes of failure great science is born!
- Peter Parker: Don't think Dr. Octavius' optimism has ever been shaken.
- Otto Octavius: Today is the day: grant review. We're ready. The work has progressed at a remarkable pace. I honestly never thought we'd get the tensile actuator back to an acceptable tolerance, but Parker… the boy has an eye for guerrilla science like none other. Just as I was ready to order a custom machined replacement part, he returned from the hardware store with a bottle of solvent and a toothbrush. Bang: actuator problem resolved. The boy is a genius. Ugh. A chronically late genius. It's already ten after … where is he? Surely he can't have forgotten today's review…
- Peter Parker: Sorry I let you down, Doc…
- Otto Octavius: Peter - thank you again for doing these blind reviews. Peer review is the backbone of great science. You know, as we've prepped for the upcoming fitting, I've felt an itch in the back of my brain: is this "really" the best method of limb replacement? Silly I know, but I keep thinking … might there be another way?
- Peter Parker: Doc's been testing new materials for the prosthetics. He asked me to review his work if I had time; may as well dig in now. [Reviewing the new materials] Doc was testing a new contact material for the prosthetic… Hydrogel/Polymer composite. Strong, but there's a lot of impedance. Better tell Doc to keep looking for other materials. Arlight - I should get out of here before I screw things up to Doc even more.
Main Mission - Keeping the Peace
- Yuri Watanabe: Spider-Man, it's Yuri.
- Spider-Man: Fisk make it to Ryker's yet?
- Yuri Watanabe: Not Ryker's. Our boy qualifies for the VIP treatment … he's at The Raft.
- Spider-Man: Ahhh - joining Scorpion, Electro and the rest … Fisk should be honored - that's esteemed company.
- Yuri Watanabe: Can you swing by the precinct? Got an issue that could benefit from your unique skill set.
- Spider-Man: For you, Yuri: anything. I'm on my way.
- Spider-Man: Hmmm - looks like Jameson's got a new episode out. Wonder what my number one fan thinks about the Fisk take down…
- Just the Facts with JJJ: Producer: This is "Just The Facts with J. Jonah Jameson", where listeners like you discuss the issues affecting our city with Pulitzer Prize winning --
- Just the Facts with JJJ: J. Jonah Jameson: Two-time!
- Just the Facts with JJJ: Producer: Two-time Pulitzer Prize winning former publisher of the Daily Bugle.
- Just the Facts with JJJ: J. Jonah Jameson: Hey, plug the book!
- Just the Facts with JJJ: Producer: And as always, if you order Mr. Jameson's book, Spider-Man: Threat or Menace, within 24 hours of our broadcast, you'll get an autographed copy at no extra charge.
- Just the Facts with JJJ: J. Jonah Jameson: No personalisation! Don't ask, not gonna get it!!
- J. Jonah Jameson: Welcome to "Just the Fact" with J. Jonah Jameson - alerting you to tell threats you don't even know about. Let's dive right into the calls. Speak!
- Caller: Okay, so not for nothin', you gotta give Spider-Man respect for taking down Wilson Fisk, right? I mean, one less mob boss is good for everyone.
- J. Jonah Jameson: Is that right? Tell me, are you a police officer? Prosecutor? Maybe an award-winning reporter with decades on the job, like me?
- Caller: Uh, no, I'm a plumber.
- J. Jonah Jameson: Oh, good. Then fix my toilet and SHUT UP! Let me explain something to you about crime bosses. Soon as one goes down, every punk with a gun, a tracksuit, and a drawer full of gold chains decides he's the next Godfather. We're gonna have a gang war in the streets. But does that web-headed moron give a damn? Of course not. He got on TV, that's what counts.
- Caller: Yeah, well, I can get copper pipe without paying kickbacks now. So until that gang war starts, I'm on the web-head's side!
- J. Jonah Jameson: And you'll be singing a different tune when three new mobs are lining up and charge you triple for that same pipe…or just break your legs! GOODBYE!
- Spider-Man: Some day, Jonah. I'm gonna get you to say something nice about me … some day.
- Spider-Man: Now that you quit smoking, what do you tell people when you come up here?
- Yuri Watanabe: That I need a break from their crap.
- Spider-Man: [Front flips on the rails on her right] Fair enough. So why'd you call? Need a date to the policeman's ball?
- Yuri Watanabe: You got a black and white suit?
- Spider-Man: Uhh…
- Yuri Watanabe: No ball this year anyway. We spent too much integrating Oscorp's surveillance tech.
- Spider-Man: Worth it though, right?
- Yuri Watanabe: It was… until an hour ago. The whole system went down. Citywide. Every tower.
- Spider-Man: How?
- Yuri Watanabe: They tell me someone sabotaged the central server, and now all the towers are offline.
- Spider-Man: Hm. Inside job?
- Yuri Watanabe: Maybe. I'll figure that out later. Right now we need to get this towers back online. Fast.
- Spider-Man: And you called me? Aw, that's sweet.
- Yuri Watanabe: I called someone I can trust. Plus the signals are scrambled and we have no idea how to fix it.
- Spider-Man: Ooh! I love a challenge.
- Yuri Watanabe: You break it you buy it.
- Spider-Man: I thought you trusted me!
- Spider-Man: Let's take a look at this tower. [As he hacks the tower] Input bands have been shifted. Subtle.
- Yuri Watanabe: We just had a tower come back online, was that you?
- Spider-Man: Not just a pretty mask, eh?
- Yuri Watanabe: Whatever you did, any chance you could do it to the other towers?
- Spider-Man: Sure. But just so you know, I had to sync up with the tower to fix it. I'm seeing all crime data in the area now. Looks like there's a break-in happening near me.
- Yuri Watanabe: Great I've got units nearby-
- Spider-Man: Don't bother - I'm on it.
- Thug #1: Do it.
- Thug #2: Watch my back.
- Spider-Man: (whispering) Pretty sure these guys didn't forget their keys. [As he springs into action]
- Thug #1: We ain't afraid of you.
- Thug #3: Came to the wrong 'hood.
- Thug #1: This is *not* how we planned it!
- Thug #4: You ain't gonna bring me down!
- Thug #5: You ain't ready for this!
- Spider-Man: Okay: wrapped up.
- Yuri Watanabe: Thanks for that. Now I'm seeing an assault near you.
- Spider-Man: You're in luck, Yuri. (In a deeper voice) Your favourite tough-but-lovable, grizzled, seen-too-much detective is in town-
- Yuri Watanabe: What? No, no, no, no, no, you promised you wouldn't do that any-
- Spider-Man: (deep voice) Spider-Cop.
- Yuri Watanabe: Please no.
- Thug #1: So, you're the snitch.
- Homeless Woman: Back off, creep.
- Thug #2: Yep, she's the one.
- Homeless Woman: I said back off! Leave me alone!
- Thug #3: Keep it quiet, lady.
- Spider-Man: Get away from her!
- Thug #4: As crap. Spider-Man.
- Thug #3: You're goin' down!
- Thug #5: Someone knock him out already!
- Thug #2: You're going down, hard!
- Thug #6: No whining when I break your bones.
- Thug #3: That's it, gloves are off!
- Thug #1: Walk away now or she's dead! [As he's holding her at gunpoint]
- Homeless Woman: Let me go!
- [Spidey quickly webs his hand to disarm his gun and his head to pull her away from him as he knocks the thug out]
- Spider-Man: All clear, Ma'am.
- Homeless Woman: I knew Jameson was wrong about you. You're a little weird, but you got a good heart.
- Spider-Man: Have you got somewhere to go?
- Homeless Woman: I can take care of myself.
- Spider-Man: I'm sure you can. But just in case, there's a place called the F.E.A.S.T. Center --
- Homeless Woman: Seen it. I don't want charity.
- Spider-Man: They got the best wheatcakes in the city. Hands down.
- Homeless Woman: Mom used to make those. Haven't had any… in a long time. I'll check it out. Thanks, Spider-Guy.
- Spider-Man: [As she walks away] It's Spider-Man… oh well.
- Spider-Man: [Looks up towards a billboard] Should be able to stop the next tower from up there. [As he's climbing up, he's narrating in a deep voice, not noticing Yuri called him] From his elevated position, Spider-Cop spies his destination: a second surveillance tower.
- Yuri Watanabe: Are you … narrating yourself?
- Spider-Man: What? No. Of course not… [He continues in his deep voice] The chief never did understand Spider-Cop. Thought he was a loose cannon.
- Yuri Watanabe: Already regretting this…
- Spider-Man: Bet I can modify these towers to track more than just crimes… [After he finished hacking the second tower] Score! Towers are picking up all kinds of TFID signals now… including one nearby. What is that? [He web zips over to investigate] Oh wow. One of my old backpacks from high school; forgot I attached tracking dots to these. [Looks at the city] Wonder how many of these are scattered around re city… [Then looks inside the bag] The menu from my first real date with MJ; Wish I could've afforded some place fancier… but she didn't seem to mind.
- Yuri Watanabe: Still there? Got a robbery a few blocks away.
- Spider-Man: Spider-Cop on it. "Part Man, part Spider, ALL cop."
- Yuri Watanabe: Ugh.
- Thug #1: Open the safe - do it!
- [Spidey jumps in and knocks on the window]
- Spider-Man: Hey fellas.
- Thug #2: Uhh! Spider-Man! Shoot him!
- [The thugs shoot at him through the glass, but Spidey dodges the bullets and takes them out one by one, until a car with more things came on the scene]
- Spider-Man: More of 'em? Guys, if you worked this hard at a legit job, you wouldn't need to be criminals.
- Thug #5: You're gonna regret this, Spider-Freak!
- Spider-Man: Alright Yuri: I'm gonna repair the last Chinatown tower now.
- Yuri Watanabe: Don't you mean Spider-Cop's gonna repair it?
- Spider-Man: Been doing a little thinking, Yuri. Policing's a young man's game, and Spider-Cop… well he's no spring chicken.
- Yuri Watanabe: Please be going where I think you're going.
- Spider-Man: As of today, Spider-Cop is officially retired.
- Yuri Watanabe: Oh thank God. I need a drink.
- Spider-Man: We'll all drink tonight, Yuri, drink to the memory of Spider-Cop's tireless… Yuri? Yuri, you there? Huh. Guess the emotion of the moment overwhelmed her.
- Spider-Man: [After repairing the last tower] Not good. Can't have people taking pictures of my three chest hairs. Tools I need for suit repair are at the lab… wonder if Dr. Octavius has left for the day…
Main Mission - Something Old, Something New
- Spider-Man: [Calls Otto] Doctor! How did it go with the committee? I'm so sorry I screwed things up.
- Otto Octavius: Not at all, Peter. They're just nervous in the face of imminent triumph! They'll calm down; they always do.
- Spider-Man: Should I head back to the lab for cleanup?
- Otto Octavius: No no. I'm stepping out for dinner anyhow; we'll resume tomorrow. Short break, then back to creating the future! [Hangs up]
- Spider-Man: Wish I could bottle and sell that man's optimism. Sounds like he's left the lab for the day - good time to work on my suit in private.
- Peter Parker: [In the lab] Looks like Doc's gone for the night. Time to sneak in some spider-work.
- Peter Parker: We're trying to improve the prosthetic's hardware. I should review what Doc's been developing, and double-check his work. [Looking at the schematics on tablet]
- Peter Parker: We really need to get better about organising our workspace… Think we got samples of every type of prosthetic in existence…
- Otto Octavius: The Grant Review was a debacle, yes, but it may also prove to be the inspiration I need. We can no longer simply meet the committee's expectations: we must exceed them.
- Peter Parker: [looking at a graduation photo] Graduation - feels so long ago. I interned for Doc in college. He made me realise I could do as much good for the world in a lab coat as I could in tights. Maybe more.
- [As Peter is fixing his Spidey suit, Otto come through the door]
- Otto Octavius: Parker.
- Peter Parker: (surprisingly) Dr. Octavius! I - ah… Watcha got there?
- Otto Octavius: Chinese. If I knew you'd be here I would've-- [Then notices something behind Peter] What are you working on?
- Peter Parker: Uh, just a side project.
- [He leans over then sees the Spider-Man suit, in surprised]
- Otto Octavius: (gasps) Of course. It's you.
- Peter Parker: I-- um… I-I don't know what you're…
- Otto Octavius: Oh come on, Parker, it's obvious.
- Peter Parker: L-L-- um… Let me explain.
- Otto Octavius: I only wish you'd told me sooner.
- Peter Parker: I wanted to. But I was afraid that if word got out, my family might be in danger.
- Otto Octavius: Hm, yes. I guess if you design his equipment you're bound to be a target too.
- Peter Parker: Yeah. [The realizing what he said] I mean… YEAH.
- Otto Octavius: Don't worry, your secret's safe. [Pauses] Well, I'll leave you to it.
- [Peter wakes up from a short nap and finds and reads a sticky note on his head form Otto]
- Peter Parker: "Check your email…" [Gets up and goes on his computer] Hope this isn't how Doc fires me… [Then reads what Otto send him]
- Otto Octavius:
SUBJECT: Just a thought.
Peter, the revelation of your second job as Spider-Man's suit crafter [is that the right term?] (mm hm) is a reminder of the good man and partner you are. No matter how hard you work, you still find time to help others.
I hope you don't mind but I noticed the suit was a bit damaged and took the liberty of sketching up some of my own improvements. Attached are a few ideas I had on how you could enhance his suit and help protect Spider-Man, who does so much for this city.
Looking forward to the incredible work we are doing and changing the world together!
Your partner and friend,
- Peter Parker: White spider, huh? Hm. That should do it.
- [Spidey walks out of the lab to the rooftop and try out his new Advance Suit by going on patrol doing flips and tricks]
- Spider-Man: 'Scuse me, late for work! [The scene goes in slow motion to get the details on his new suit] Comin' through!
- Woman: Looking good, Spidey!
- Spider-Man: Hellooo New York! Ah-Ha! New suit! Same old me!
Main Mission - Fisk Hideout
Main Mission - Landmarking
- Relius Clover: Now, I have some power to play with.
- Donvalve: Eh, he’s got a welcomein’ committee.
- Joanna Dark: Gonna have to be a touch-and-go landing, boys.
- Donvalve: Why land at all? It’s more fun to jump!
- Joanna Dark: The package has been delivered, General.
- Donvalve: Whoa! I’m stuck! Mmphfhfhf… Help!
- Sora: Hold on. I’ll find something to pop you free! Don! You alright?
- Donvalve: Yeah… Just don’t tell Johnny about this.
- Sora: I wasn’t expecting so much plant life. Has someone been growing a garden?
- Donvalve: Sure is a lot of junk up here… What gives? This place ain’t normal.
- Sora: Are those giant eggs?
- Donvalve: Someone brought the dinosaurs back?
- Sora: Best guess is they’re from the Savage Island. But why would they be here?
- Donvalve: Yeah, I ain’t really built for swimming, Keyboy’!
- Sora: The water is too fast, even for me. Look for a way across.
- Relius Clover: Ah, you’ve arrived just in time to see me and my island… rise!
- Sora: He’s quite the show man. And he’s got a flying island? Is this come sort of Hydra trick?
- Donvalve: Like I know. Just hang on!
- May: Sora, Donvalve… Samos sends his regards.
- Sora: May!
- Donvalve: Hey, a Pirate ain’t such a bad trade-up. ‘Specially for Johnny. Hey! Come back, ya fraidy-cat!
- May: Quick! We must find a way to follow Relius!
- Sora: We need to find a way past those guns!
- Relius Clover: I see you’ve enjoyed playing with my pets. Let’s see if you enjoy playing with this one…
- Donvalve: Bring it!
- Roadhog: Why’d you come after me? I just wanna be let alone! (Roars) Argh! (Roars) Ow! Aw, man! (Roars) This ain’t (Roars) Whooooaaaaaaahhh!!!
- Relius Clover: I suppose I must do anything myself!
- May: His shield is too strong for my Anchor to counteract!
- Donvalve: We gotta build something heavy enough to break through that shield of his! What’s that metal-bendin’ gun doing? Enhancin’ his powers of something?
- Sora: Well, then, let’s de-power him…
- May: Tira?! Of course! That should hold her.
- Donvalve: So, where’d Relius go?
- Relius Clover: I see that a rise in elevation does not equate to a rise in one’s I.Q., Benjamin.
Main Mission - She's a Jolly Good Fellow
Main Mission - Don't Touch the Art
- Felix Calhoun: They're going to get away with the artwork by taking that helicopter!
- Jean Calhoun: It's Metal Sonic again. I didn't know He could could be that stubborn.
- Vanellope: isn't he to be more gentlemanly, more mild-mannered?
- Felix Calhoun: That's true in general, but some, like Ralph here, are far from gentlemanly.
- PhilTastic: Isn't it strange that Metal would fly through the sky and fire off missiles?
- Ralph: You think you can get away? No chance!
- Vanellope: You can always count on him to jump to action in times like this.
- PhilTastic: All right. Gaming Knights Charge!
Main Mission - A Shocking Comeback
- Ralph: Just put the sword back, Sparky, and we'll call it a draw.
- Bass: You stubborn Knights! I told you! I don't have time for you! Reala will take over from here! Hahahaha!
- Vanellope: Whoa! We'd better put an early call in to the fire department.
- Ralph: Does he know the ninja art of the fire shield?
- Felix Calhoun: It's a flamethrower. But that's troublesome enough.
Main Mission - The Mask
Main Mission - Day to Remember
Main Mission - Harry's Passion Project
Main Mission - Financial Shock
Main Mission - Wheels within Wheels
Main Mission - Home Sweet Home
- PhilTastic: Whoa. What is that? Felix?
- Felix Calhoun: Insufficient data, boss!
- Harry: AHHH! AHH! This can't be happenin'! Police! Just when things are finally going my way... we get arrested! Don't let em' take me Kid!
(AFTER BEATING THE MINI-BOSS)
- Harry: This way, Shrimp, quick! We're out of here!
- Natalie: What was that thing? Angelo!
- Ralph: Oh no!
- Angelo: S-so...did I win?
- PhilTastic: If everything is all right here, we'd better get on to...
- Ralph: Paying back the guys who did this to our brother.
- Natalie: Be careful, guys.
Main Mission - Stakeout
Main Mission - Couch Surfing
Main Mission - Straw, Meet Camel
Main Mission - And the Award Goes to…
Main Mission - Dual Purpose
Main Mission - Hidden Agenda
Main Mission - A Fresh Start
Main Mission - Dinner Date
- Nya: (Simultaneously.) Oh! Sorry, uh, I'll just step aside.
- Jay: (Simultaneously.) Um, I'm going to step aside. (They stop and chuckle.) We just can't get in sync, can we? (He kisses her hand and starts to leave.)
- Nya: Let's do something fun. We have the whole afternoon free.
- Jay: Oh, I already made plans down at the Arcade. There's this game I really want to beat.
- Nya: Oh. No, that's... that's fine. (Jay notices her disappointment.) Um, some other time maybe. (She turns around and starts to head into the dojo.)
- Jay: Hey, how about when I get back, we do something you want to do?
- Nya: Really? Cause I've always wanted to take... (Gasps.) dance lessons! (Jay stares at her in horror.) Riding, jumping, and fighting is great, but sometimes I just want to gliiide across the dance floor.
- Jay: Oh. Anything else?
- Nya: Come on. You're always playing video games. Don't you want to do something that pushes you? Expand your horizons?
- Jay: (He looks away and back to Nya.) I'll do this for you, Nya. On one condition. It stays between us.
- Nya: (Gasps and sighs, hugging Jay.) Mhmm.
(Jay enters Vlad Tutu's Dance Class and searches for Nya through the stretching dancers. He sees Nya in a new outfit and runs over to her.)
- Jay: You're all dressed up! No one said this was fancy! I-I'm gonna go home and change. (He starts to run off, but Nya grabs his hand.)
Nya: You're fine! I just wanted to take this seriously. (She looks at the other dancers.) I might be... overdressed actually.
(Vlad Tutu slides in.)
- Vlad: Step, step. Here you will grow quickly: balance, technique, or be smooshed. Scurry like little ants on the floor, go, go! (Everyone runs to the other side. Nya grabs Jay and drags him along.) Find your ant and face each other. Now, my little dumplings, chins up. Walk-ups. And on three. (He snaps his fingers and demonstrates the waltz.) One, two, three. One, two, three. (Jay immediately launches Nya into the waltz and she accidentally steps on his toe.)
- Jay: Ow! (He hops lightly, carrying his foot.)
- Nya: Oh! Sorry.
- Jay: It's okay. Let's try again.
- Vlad: (He walks over to Jay and Nya, checking on them.) Yes, lovely. You are no ant. You are dancer. But you, my little muskox, no, no, no, you ruin his form. Stop watching feet. (He hits her head and lifts her chin up. Jay glares at him as he walks away.)
- Nya: How are you so good at this?
- Jay: I don't know. I guess it just comes naturally. (They start waltzing again, but later Jay gets carried away and whips Nya, who twirls across the room uncontrollably, and crashes. As he dances, he starts to reveal his true skills and launches into all types of dancing, including break dancing and ballet. He looks up in surprise as people crowd around him after his last performance. He sees Nya saddened and pushes through the crowd with a rose behind his back.) Let's try this, one more time. Together. (They dance successfully and the other dancers cheer.)
Main Mission - Up the Water Spout…
Main Mission - What's in the Box?
Main Mission - Back in School
Main Mission - Spider-Hack
Main Mission - Uninvited
Main Mission - Strong Connections
Main Mission - First Day
Main Mission - Collison Course
Ruby Rose: Shouldn’t we have arrived by now?
PhilTastic: Yes. Something’s up. Check your relic scanner.
Ladybug: Uh… Not good.
Hiro: So what do we do?
The Doctor: Well I suggest you mind your heads! Hold on a sec! Not that you have a choice - you’re stuck in a rift loop! C’mon! Don’t just sit there, you’ve got bunch of monsters to meet.
PhilTastic: Who are you? What did you do to us?
The Doctor: Is he always like this, Ladybug? I assumed I’d just caught him at a bad time before.
Ladybug: Uh, what?
The Doctor: I’m the Doctor. I locked on your scanner. Remember that.
PhilTastic: Before? You said before.
The Doctor: Well spotted, Phil - go to the head of the class! This is the TARDIS. It travels in time. I’ve met you four before, but you haven’t met me yet. That’s time travel for you.
PhilTastic: You’re lying.
The Doctor: No. Here’s your grapple gun.
PhilTastic: Clearly a copy.
The Doctor: Again, no. Like I say, time machine - not a 3D printer. Just give me your grapple gun later. Okay, out you go.
PhilTastic: Where are we?
The Doctor: Does it matter Call it, I dunno, "Dave". This is my phone number, you call it when you get into trouble and I’ll help you out - I’m nice like that. Look, normally I’d come along with you, but if I cross my own time-stream here it’ll rip a hole in the universe so big you could drive his ego through it. Anyway, good luck!
Hiro: Can someone explain to me what’s going on, please?
Ladybug: Not really, no. I think another Keystone’s here.
Ladybug: Whoa! What are they?
PhilTastic: I don’t know.
Hiro: At least they aren’t those statues.
Dalek: Re-activitaing… Re-activiating… Hostiles located! Do not move!
Ruby Rose: Who? Us? We’re not hostile, we’re friends of the Doctor!
Dalek: The Doctor must be exterminated!
Ruby Rose: Well, more acquainyances, really, I didn’t mean ‘friend’.
Dalek: Daleks conquer and destory! You will be exterminated! Obey the Daleks! Locate the Doctor! Exterminate, annihilate, destroy! We are supreme beings! Enemies of the Daleks will be exterminated! Do not move!
Dalek Emperor: Silence!
Distracted Dalek: …that is why I want to be a red Dalek- Sorry.
Dalek Emperor: You will tell us everything you know about the Doctor’s plans.
Hiro: To be honest, we don’t really know everything.
Dalek Emperor: Then you will be exterminated!
Main Mission - The One That Got Away…
Main Mission - Breakthrough
Main Mission - Reflection
Main Mission - Out of the Frying Pan…
- Zafina: Menat! Where were you?!
- Menat: Just...in the clouds...listening...
- Shang Tsung: If someone saw you...
- Zafina: How many times have we told you?! It's too dangerous outside China!
- Menat: (sighs) I spent decades lost in the streets, stuck in the temple until grandpa found me. But now, I'm cooped up HERE.
- Zafina: How can we make you more comfortable sweetheart?
- Menat: Let me OUT. mom, you've taught me what my powers can do. This world needs help. People are so divided. They're always fighting...
- Zafina: That's the world without Kotal. (takes Menat hands) PhilTastic has eyes everywhere. He can't know about you before we're ready.
- Menat: (pulls hands away) I'm not afraid of some guy with a nickname! UGH! I can bend steel with my magic!
- Zafina: So could your father.
- Menat: Well,...well, what good are these powers if I can't even help Dad?!
- Shang Tsung: We well, Menat. Just like you and I freed your mother from prison.
- Zafina: The time will come darling. We will save your father, and The Gaming Knights will answer to us!
(This seems to satisfy Menat; she smiles confidently.)
Main Mission - Quaratine
Main Mission - Into the Fire
Ladybug: Now where are we?
Master Chen: Hahaha! What a delightful surprise. More competitors for my tournament of elements. Did you arrange this, Clouse? No matter. I sense great power in them. Power that will soon be mine. You. Bring our guests… Up to speed.
Griffin Turner: Yes, Master Chen. Turner, Element of Speed and Time, you’re up. Let’s see how our new contenders fare.
Wyldstyle: When master builds go wrong!
Griffin Turner: You’ll never keep up.
Master Chen: Hee heee haha hahaha.
Griffin Turner: Whoah! Who put that there?! I can’t stop!… Wait, I’m so fast I can outrun this thing! Haha! Sure I can I… I can… (gasps)… no… getting… tired… nooo.
Master Chen: only ONE can remain! Hahaha. Hah ha ha! Very creative! Shall we say… ‘Best of Three’? Gravis! Element of Gravity. He’ll turn your world upside down. Heh heh heh.
Gandalf: you shall not pass! Prepare to see some fireworks!
Master Chen: Life time supply of Master Chen Noodles to the winner. Most interesting and entertaining. Guard bring me more popcorn. Now for your final foe… Karlof, Element of Metal. Now’s your chance to prove your… well… METTLE! Ha-ha.
Karlof: Ha. This no problem for Karlof. Karlof crush you. Metal power. Karlof smash. Wuhhhhgggggg.
Master Chen: You-you cheated! Nobody cheats in my tournament! Nobody! Agh! Oooh.
Turbo: That staff! Hand it over!
Master Chen: No! No more surprise guests! Uh-oh. Everyone! Stop him.
PhilTastic: Whatever Turbo wants with that staff, it won’t be good. Come on!
Master Chen: Haha! You’ll never find me! No-one has ever gotten through my maze of tunnels! You’ll rot down here! Forever running in circles, never knowing where to turn! Hahaha! Welcome to my Serpentine Catacombs. So nice of you to hoin us down here! If it makes you feel any better, a man calling himself Turbo is lost down here too. Perhaps you’ll stumble across each other and then you’ll be best buddies. Oh are you lost? Don’t worry I’m SURE you’ll get out eventually… Oh hey. I’ve sent some of my men to help you get out. They can be a bit heavy handed but just let them take care of you! Hehehehe.
Lex Luthor: Cheeeeen! I will find you!
Master Chen: Do you really think you went the right way just then?
Lex Luthor: This infernal maze!
Master Chen: No, don’t go that way… Go THAT way! Hehehe.
Gandalf: I have been reborn… Again! Time to head to the Grey Havens.
Wyldstyle: Another keystone!
Gandalf: Behind you!
Saruman: Did you think my master would it so easy for you, Gandalf?
Gandalf: Saruman?! Have you abandoned all reason?
Saruman: Not at all, my friend.
Batman: A giant snake, is that all? I think you’ll find we’re tougher than you expect.
Saruman: Then I’ll make sure he chews properly.
Wyldstyle: Something tells me this one’s a little longer!
Batman: That’s right… It’s the bat!
Saruman: You cannot win! My master will rule all! I have seen it!
Gandalf: Saruman! Come to your senses. No victory can be had siding with evil. I implore you, stop this Madness Saruman!
PhilTastic: Hand the staff over, Turbo.
Turbo: PhilTastic… Come and get it. No one can defeat my impenetrable Power Suit!
PhilTastic: Turbo, this is low. Even for you. Stop this charade. Sorry, Turbo, but you’re brought this on yourself.
Lord Vortech: (voice) You have failed me, Turbo!
Ladybug: What was that?
PhilTastic: I don’t know. What the-?
Master Chen: And now… Your punishment for cheating. Now, now. No need to get violent… I think we all need to COOL off.
P.I.X.A.L.: Help is required.
Master Chen: Ow! That one hurt! You know, you could just let me win… I mean, would it cost you the EARTH? Let’s HEAT things up a bit, shall we? Ha! Good hit. Well, well… This is quite a battle, eh? I would even call it… ELECTRIFYING.
Hiro: A little gaudy, but father could use a staff.
PhilTastic: We should keep them seperate.
Ruby Rose: Flying monkeys, giant robots, ninjas… Shall we find out what’s next?
Lord Vortech: I’m very disappointed in you, Turbo.
Turbo: It’s not my fault! You should have warned me PhilTastic and his cronies would be there!
Lord Vortech: PhilTastic, again? …Well, if mice are scurrying through my property… …Then I better put down some traps.
Main Mission - Picking up the Trail
Main Mission - Streets of Poison
Main Mission - Supply Run
Main Mission - Heavy Hitter
Main Mission - Step Into My Parlour…
- Future Omega Ranger: A time crystal. So that's why the time stream is all messed up. This all I fixed this up. Yuou! But, you're no longer evil?
- Lord Zedd: Not in every timeline, ranger.
- Future Omega Ranger: You don't say?
- Lord Zedd: No! Fool you only slow me down. I'll lock you up side of time.
- Red Overdrive Ranger: Okay, overdrive Intel says "The Chrono Stone is somewhere near here.
- Black Overdrive Ranger: Moltor's after is well. We have to find him first.
- Moltor: Operation Overdrive!
- Black Overdrive Ranger: Aw, you make it second like it's a bad thing...
- Moltor: Get them!
- Black Overdrive Ranger: There he is!
- Red Overdrive Ranger: Look out!
- Moltor: Ha ha ha ha!
- PhilTastic: Time's up, Turbo!
- Ralph: You should have stayed in bed this morning.
- Vanellope: Next time, just hit snooze!
- Turbo: With the Stone I'll go back in time and ruin your childhood, you brat!
- PhiTastic: Quick, let's get that stone...
- Turbo: I don't think so!
- Ralph: The bigger they are. The harder they fall.
- PhilTastic: Let's see what's this stone about? I wonder how it opens? Whoa! be careful.
- Future Lloyd: Gaming Knights!
- Vanellope: And you are?
- Future Lloyd: I am Lloyd Garmadon. Protector of Hall of Legends. The repository of all hero knowledge. My tasks is to record the explots of hero's from posperity.
- Ralph: Some sort of historian.
- Future Lloyd: Something like that. However, I'm been placed under a temperal curse and I can not leave the Hall of Legends. As one hero to another. I need your help. The artifact in your hands maybe are only chance.
- PhilTastic: What do you think?
- Vanellope: I think he's telling the truth. I think.
- Future Lloyd: We must correct time before it's too late. The chrono stone will take you back to your timeline afterwards.
- PhilTastic: Okay, we're in. We'll get the others.
- Future Lloyd: No you can't. The stone can only hold two or three intervitals from any giving timeline. Anymore could destroy it stranding you in time.
- PhilTastic: Hmm. Not good.
- Future Lloyd: Come before the rift closes.
- (The Gaming Knights head to Hall of Legends)
- Red Galaxy Ranger: This is getting out of hand.
- Green Galaxy Ranger: It's way passed that. Trakeena is taking over Terra Venture defenses. There's only one thing to do.
- Red Galaxy Ranger: Get out there and clips some wingers. That's enough, Trakeena! We won't let you destroy Terra Venture!
- Trakeena: We'll see about that... Sting Wingers, attack! Too late, Rangers! I'll take you down if it's the last thing I do!
- Red Galaxy Ranger: The last thing you'll do is lose! Great. There's a bug in this system.
- Future Lloyd: Kids, we need you. Please come with me and I'll explain.
- (Sue, Tobey and Sid head to Hall of Legends)
- Sid: Never ever seen like this. But it feels right somehow.
- PhilTastic: I know. As it if every part of this place feels like our powers.
- Sue: Kong Li is still on the lose now. We have to stop him.
- Ralph: We can help you with that.
- Future Lloyd: Three of you can travel back to fight him. But we'll still need to stop Lord Vader after words. Before he harms every hero in history.
- Green Galaxy Ranger: She'll try to hit us where it hurts.
- Red Galaxy Ranger: The prime energy core!
- Trakeena: Here we are, just what I need!
- Red Galaxy Ranger: That's too much power, even for you!
- Trakeena: Oh really?
- Red Galaxy Ranger: This is it, Trakeena! Give it up!
- Trakeena: I think I'll hit the town first...
- Red Galaxy Ranger: All right!
- Tobey: Yeah!
- Sue: Yeah!
- Future Lloyd: Kudo's, Heroes. I've missed seen good teamwork in action.
- Sid: What about those raptors thow.
- Future Lloyd: If Lord Vader can move enemies from one timestream to another it won't be long before he contacts other villains. We need more heroes!
- Heihu: Go! Find Sanzangs hideout.
- Hua: Not gonna happen, Heihu.
- Heihu: The Shaolin brats!
- Tang: You're never find our hideout.
- Cheng: After him!
- Tang: Yeah, what he said.
- Choobo: Lothor will reward me when I tell him where your hideout is!
- Crimson Thunder Ranger: This is some kind of obsession with you, isn't it?
- Choobo: Ha! Kelzacks! Attack them! Um... Gotta go. Oh, do I destroy you myself?
- Crimson Thunder Ranger: Just try, stick boy! Let's rumble!
- Choobo: I'm so angry.
- Tang: You stay right there! All right! Whoa!
- Hua: What is that?
- Future Lloyd: Greetings I am Lloyd Garmadon.
- Cheng: Where did you come from?
- Future Lloyd: Not where. When.
- Tang: So this Vader gets his way. Every warrior will be weakened?
- Sue: That's right in every time stream.
- Tobey: It might even weaken the heroes who beat Vader in the first place.
- Cheng: We'll help you after we'll stop Heihu.
- Choobo: Come out and play, rangers.
- Crimson Thunder Ranger: Still hiding behind your goons, Choobo?
- Choobo: Mind your step, Rangers, or we'll have to scrape you off the pavement!
- Crimson Thunder Ranger: All right, this is where it ends, Choobo!
- Choobo: Aw, but I was having so much fun!
- Crimson Thunder Ranger: This time, stay down!
- Choobo: Ha! Joke's on you, Rangers!
- Cheng: Good work, Shaolin Knights! Huh?
- Tang: This'll take getting used too.
- Hua: So you "heroes" really are everything.
- Vanellope: Yes. That was awesome!
- Goldar: That Rita wants a rangers beating so bad she she'll do it.
- Lord Zedd: Forget Rita, you fool. I have new orders for you. Go and dump this in the Angel Grove waterresall.
- Goldar: Aye, my lege. But what is it?
- Lord Zedd: We'll Bloomfield everyone in Angel Grove and prepare them for transformation to Sea Puttys.
- Goldar: Oh, my lord. How I missed you.
- Lord Zedd: (Groans) Just get it done.
- Red Power Ranger: I just heard that Goldar's been sight it not far from here.
- Pink Power Ranger: Let's go! Goodness!
- Red Power Ranger: Are you... a Ranger?
- Future Omega Ranger: I know this seems strange, but you must believe me! Goldar is planning on poisoning the Angel Grove water supply... if he pours that poisoned barrel into the reservoir, Lord Zedd, will add minions to his Putty army!
- Red Power Ranger: All right, we'll check it out...but when we get back you'll have some serious explaining to do! Stop right there, Goldar!
- Goldar: Ah, Rangers! I was wondering when you'd show up. Tell me, why did the chicken cross the road?
- Pink Power Ranger: Uh, to get to the other side?
- Goldar: Wrong! To meet his doom! Ha ha ha!
- Sabine: So much for Troopers.
- Ezra: Now where's that Lloyd Garmadon?
- Future Lloyd: Please join me in the Hall of Legends and I'll explain everything.
- Zeb: This had better be good.
- Future Lloyd: And that's where we are now.
- Sabine: Okay, that was good.
- Sue: Vaders been keeping us busy.
- Ralph: As if Vader is testing us.
- Sid: But why?
- Future Lloyd: He's trying to find all of our weak spots. But he does. He'll send his massive army across time.
- Hua: And destroy every one of us.
- Future Omega Ranger: (Shows a portal of Angel Grove Dam) Goldar is nearly Angel Grove Dam.
- Pink Power Ranger: We have to go back and stop him.
- Red Power Ranger: There's Goldar!
- Pink Power Ranger: Let's rain on his parade. Goldar must be in here somewhere.
- Red Power Ranger: Watch out!
- Pink Power Ranger: Aaah!
- Red Power Ranger: Goldar's led us into a trap! This is it, Goldar!
- Goldar: Ha! I'm only getting started! Try to stop me now, Rangers!
- Lord Zedd: This isn't over, rangers! I have all the time there is to destroy you!
- Cheng: Nice work, guys.
- Future Lloyd: Good news, I've identified another time stream with a hero team. We must reach them before Lord Vader. The Ninja is a hero force warning off all kinds of threats to Earth they were attack by Pythor. Luckily Pythor works alone.
- PhilTastic: Scratch that it looks like Vader got Samukai and Pythor working together.
- Tobey: We have to warn the Ninja.
- SPD Omega Ranger: Ichtior gave Beta Squad a real beating. Will they be okay?
- SPD Shadow Ranger: Their SPD they'll here fast. I hate waiting to react but I can't predit what Ichtior will do next?
- Computer: Intruder alert! Intruder alert!
- SPD Shadow Ranger: Okay, I'll do know he'll do next. Look over there!
- Ichtior: Destroy everything!
- SPD Shadow Ranger: There he is!
- Ichtior: Ha! You Rangers are no match for me and my new friends! You defeated the Krybots already?!
- Sensei Wu: And now it's your turn! What? That was Cryptors teleport technology.
- Lloyd Garmadon: He must be working together. That would explain all the Serpentine.
- 'Nya: But Pythor always works alone.
- Future Lloyd: I think I clear things up bit. Greetings I am the Lloyd Garmadon.
- Lloyd Garmadon: No Im Lloyd Garmadon.
- Future Lloyd: Oh, boy.
- PhilTastic: So the chrono stone we found it's let us communicate with other time streams and help each other out.
- Nya: Our records say nothing about Vader having time travel ability.
- Future Lloyd: He's using a time crystal I tried to destroy it. But only damaged it.
- Lloyd Garmadon: Then Pythor working with Samukai is an anomely in history.
- Sensei Wu: An Anomely will have to correct before we help fight back Lord Vader. Come on, Nya and Lloyd. Let's go finish this.
- Future Omega Ranger: Unfortunately, I have to stay here.
- SPD Omega Ranger: I think he was talking to me.
- SPD Shadow Ranger: (Faceplamed)
- Ichitor: Krybots, you take the North side. Puttys, you take the south. Killzaks stop hitting the Puttys!
- SPD Omega Ranger: Look at this. We have to stop them!
- SPD Shadow Ranger: Stay forcus on Ichtior. Not so fast, Ichtior!
- Ichtior: Sorry, Doggie, but your bark is worse than your bite!
- SPD Shadow Ranger: It doesn't matter what Gruumm and Zedd have promised you, Ichtior, you'll always play second fiddle.
- Ichtior: We'll see about that, Ocean Saber!
- Lord Zedd: Ichtior! You're as worthless as the others! Now... grow up a little!
- Future Omega Ranger: This is getting ridiculous.
- Pink Power Ranger: Awesome.
- Red Power Ranger: Even with Zedd the villains don't stand a chance. Against us rangers.
- Future Omega Ranger: It's too soon for celebrate. Lord Zedd is still out there.
- Pink Power Ranger: Way put a wet blanket on things, Mr. Omega Ranger.
- SPD Omega Ranger: I'm sorry?
- Pink Power Ranger: Not you!
- Future Omega Ranger: I thank you all for helping me. We rangers have always been about teamwork and this proves it. Now I can't ask anything of you follow me as I go against Zedd.
- Black Overdrive Ranger: As we turn down the chance to time travel and kicks some evil butt.
- Navy Thunder Ranger: Let's get to it!
- Future Omega Ranger: That much chrono energy will warn Lord Zedd. He'll know we're here.
- Red Power Ranger: Think he'll come looking?
- Future Omega Ranger: You were saying? Oh, no! Maybe that's a way.
- Lord Zedd: Ah, the Omega Ranger. Finally.
- Future Omega Ranger: Give it up, Zedd. You'll never be able to defeat all Power Rangers!
- Lord Zedd: Oh, really?
- Future Omega Ranger: Maybe I should check. What's up there?
- Lord Zedd: Beating you here would be redundant, but I was getting bored anyways.
- Future Omega Ranger: Enough with the riddles, Zedd!
- Lord Zedd: There's no riddle. I don't need to beat you if you never existed!
- Future Omega Ranger: What do you mean?
- Lord Zedd: Don't think about it too much, you'll just hurt yourself. I'll give you the one for all time sake, Rangers. Now I'm off to date with the universe.
- Future Omega Ranger: You've got nowhere to go, Zedd.
- Lord Zedd: You don't get it do you. This baby will take me back to the beginning of time. I'll set myself up as ruler of the universe from Day 1! I'll have to go Lord Zedd is you goodbye.
- Future Omega Ranger: We're gonna zords. Lots of zords. Why, Zedd? Zordon had giving you a second chance. Why throw it away?
- Lord Zedd: My prewer fight it self becaming ackiologist and found the time crystal he could resist temtation to look back on what he had been. I detected this and reached out corrupted the artifact.
- Red Power Ranger: You created yourself!
- Future Omega Ranger: Well, it's over now! No more time travel and no ruling the universe!
- Lord Zedd: I would count on it, Ranger.
- Red Power Ranger: We have to follow him!
- Future Omega Ranger: We can't. He's somewhere in the void out of time. It make take eons to find his way back. Let's go home. Thank you for your help. Without it I would've been force to watch Lord Zedd destroy time.
- SPD Shadow Ranger: It was an honor to serve with you.
- Navy Thunder Ranger: We were a remember any of this?
- Future Omega Ranger: As times heals itself memories of this adventure will vade. And it will seem as if truly never happened.
- Red Galaxy Ranger: Aw, man. That's a bummer.
- Future Omega Ranger: Place your hands on the stone. Safes travels, Power Rangers. Extraordinary each and every one of them. Rangers forever!
- [End of Power Rangers: Super Legends]