Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is a video game released in 2010 by Beenox and Activision. The game features The Amazing Spider-Man working in conjunction with his counterparts from other dimensions (Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir, and Ultimate Spider-Man) to reassemble a shattered magical tablet before its power falls into evil hands.
- Is that a... cartoon pig? (when seeing all of his various incarnations)
- I'm Spider-Man! That's what I do. Break pots!
- I've seen enough scary movies to know that this is the moment the monster jumps out at me. (Sandman's hand comes out of the ground) I knew it!
- Aw, we're not going into the spooky old mine, are we? Will we have to solve a mystery and unmask someone dressed as a ghost, too? If so, my money's on Old Man Jenkins! (while chasing Sandman)
- Punchy punch-punch!
- Hooray for violence!
- Shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock! (repeatedly swearing while standing on a collapsing glass floor)
- Don't let the bedbugs bite. (after taking out an enemy)
- When I'm good, there's no one better. (after taking out an enemy)
- Take a nap, sap. (after taking out an enemy)
- Ugh, dude, pants! No one wants to see your junk! (seeing Electro's transformed and naked self)
- Uh, eww! Do you and your generator, like, need some time alone? (as Electro makes creepy-talk towards the generators while draining them)
- Is this how my enemies feel when I won't stop talking? (while being completely annoyed by Deadpool's rambling)
- (In the opening cinematic, the supervillain Mysterio is robbing a museum)
- Mysterio: Ahh, the Tablet of Order and Chaos. Selling you to the black market is gonna make me a mint.
- Amazing Spider-Man: Good, you could use a mint. Ugh, I can smell your breath from here.
- Mysterio: (shouts) Spider-Man?!
- Amazing Spider-Man: Wait, how would you eat a mint through that fishbowl?
- (During the tutorial level)
- Madame Web: And now, scale the wall with your unique adhesive ability.
- Amazing Spider-Man: I believe the technical term is "stick 'em powers".
- (Later during the tutorial level, in the Ultimate universe)
- Madame Web: And you can run across narrow walkways such as this one without fear of falling, due to your natural agility and powers of adhesion.
- Ultimate Spider-Man: They're called "stick 'em powers"... did one of the other mes make that joke already?
- Madame Web: Yes, and it was no funnier then.
- Ultimate Spider-Man: (while dodging runaway trucks thrown by Electro) You really have a thing for trucks, huh? Are you sure you want to be called Electro? How about Elec-truck? Truckodon? Truck Master! Truckleberry Finn! Trucktor Doom! Oh, I know! Professor Pickup! That is something else.
- Ultimate Electro: Be quiet!
- Ultimate Spider-Man: I really drove that one into the ground!
- Ultimate Electro: Maybe these will shut you up!! (attacks Spider-Man with lightning bolts)
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Or maybe it'll make me talk more! You never know...
- Ultimate Deadpool: Listen, Webby. I can't have you swinging around in your footy pajamas destroying my cameras. You're going to have to tangle with my ARMY! And by army, I mean production assistants, and by production assistants, I mean unpaid interns, and by unpaid interns I mean fans. You're going to have to tangle with my FANS! (costumed "fans" appear to pound on Spider-Man)
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Lamest... super villain... ever.
- Doctor Octopus 2099: Computer, this lab has been compromised. Activate self-destruct sequence... 10 seconds.
- Spider-Man 2099: Ten seconds? That's barely enough time to come up with a clever explosion-related quip.
- Dr. Octopus 2099: Ooh, that must really burn you up. So long, Spider-Man. It's been a blast. [escapes]
- Spider-Man 2099: Oh, she's good.
- (Mysterio has claimed the entire Tablet of Order and Chaos and all its power)
- Mysterio: I COMMAND REALITY ITSELF!
- Spider-Man Noir: You don't need to get a swelled head about it.
- (Mysterio is defeated and reality is returning to normal again)
- Madame Web: Thank you, Spider-Man. You should be proud to know your legacy is being upheld across time and space
- Amazing Spider-Man: Yeah, those guys were alright, but you have to admit...
- Spider-Man Noir: With 4 different Spider-Men...
- Ultimate Spider Man: ...One thing I know for sure...
- Spider-Man 2099: ...Out of all of them...
- All Spider-Men: [in unison] ...I'M THE BEST!