Square One Television
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Announcer: The story you are about to see is a fib, but it's short. The names are made up, but the problems are real.
- Kate/Pat: It was (time and date). My partner is George Frankly. The boss/captain is Thad Green/Joe Greco. My name is Monday/Tuesday. I'm a mathematician.
- Announcer: Mathman, your mission is to decide if the forthcoming statements are true or false. If the statement is true, eat the letter T. If it is false, eat the letter F. You will have until the count of 7 to make your decision. And beware Mr. Glitch. He will eat you if you are wrong.
- Announcer: Mathman, your mission is to eat all multiples of 3 and no others. When you reach a number, you will have until the count of 3 to make your decision. And beware the crafty Mr. Glitch; he will eat you if you are wrong.
- Announcer: The power and the freedom of mathematics is a flaming sword. It shall be our duty to use it justly, hold it high, and guard it well. Mathcourt, where common sense prevails. Mathcourt, with the honorable judge Sandra Day O'Crater presiding.