Stacey Campfield (born June 8, 1968) is an American politican, who served as member of the Tennessee House of Representatives from 2005 to 2010, and has served as a member of the Tennessee Senate since 2010.
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- My understanding is that the KKK doesn't even ban members by race... [and] has less racist bylaws.
- Gouras, Matt (27 September 2005), "White GOP lawmaker compares Tennessee black lawmakers to the KKK", AP/Florida Times-Union
- Regarding his two requests to join Tennessee's legislative Black Caucus being rejected.
- All these people who say they are pro-life — at least we would see how many lives are being ended out there by abortions.
- Schelzeig, Erik (14 February 2007), "Official wants death certificates issued for abortions", AP/Times-News
- Regarding his bill to issue death certificates for abortions.
- That bullying this is the biggest lark out there.
- Most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community — it was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall.
- My understanding is that it is virtually — not completely, but virtually — impossible to contract AIDS through heterosexual sex...very rarely [transmitted].
- OutQ, SiriusXM Radio, quoted in Signorile, Michelangelo (26 January 2012), "Stacey Campfield, Tennessee Senator Behind 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, On Bullying, AIDS And Homosexual 'Glorification'", The Huffington Post
- All I can say is if this is a hurricane then East Tennessee has one about every other week. Seriously. It's not that bad.
Some minor wind and intermittent light to medium rain. Nothing bad at all yet.
- "Ron Paul and the Tampa hurricane convention.", Camp4U, 27 August 2012 , quoted in Woods, Jeff (28 August 2012), "Blogging from RNC, Campfield Keeps Sensitive Side in Check", Nashville Scene
- Regarding the Republican National Convention being postponed because of Hurricane Isaac
About Stacey Campfield
- Is Stacey Campfield a state senator or a villain from a Dickens novel? [...] Who is this state legislator Stacey Campfield who wants to turn Tennessee education into the actual Hunger Games?