Jump to navigation Jump to search
A standard is a principle, example or measure used for comparison.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The Negro's experience of the white world cannot possibly create in him any respect for the standards by which the white world claims to live. His own condition is overwhelming proof that white people do not live by these standards.
- Standards apply to everyone. When exceptions are made, a new standard is established.
- John Chapman, Muddy Boots Leadership: Real Life Stories and Personal Examples of Good, Bad, and Unexpected Results (2006), p. 92
- I set high but not impossible standards. Mine are achievable with maximum effort.
- Colin Powell, It Worked For Me: In Life and Leadership (2012), p. 101