Stanley's Dinosaur Round-Up
Stanley's Dinosaur Round-Up is a 2006 American direct-to-DVD animated adventure film directed by Jeff Buckland and produced by Cartoon Pizza. It is a feature-film for the animated television series Stanley. The film is notable for being the final film role of actor John Ritter who lends his voice to Great Uncle Stew; Ritter died shortly after recording his lines in September 2003 from aortic dissection, two years before the film's release. The film is dedicated in his memory.
- Directed by Jeff Buckland. Written by Sherri Stoner.
- Stanley: I looked it up in my Great Big Book of Everything.
- Lionel: [rolls eyes] I should have known.
- Stanley: I bet cowboys on Dude Ranches didn't have to go to bed at 8:00.
- Dennis: Little ones do.
- Stanley: Hey, Dennis. I'm confused.
- Harry: Join the club, dude!
- Elsie: What are you confused about, Harry?
- Harry: [clueless] Uh! You name it!
- Elsie: [groans] Awww!
- Stanley: This is it?
- Lionel: Man, this dude ranch looks like a dud ranch.
- Mr. Griff: It does seem to have changed a bit.
- Stew: I'll be forced to close the ranch.
- Rockin' Rory: And I'll be the one to buy it.
- Stanley: [gasps]
- Rockin' Rory: Ah. I've got me some big plans for this here land. First, I'm gonna bulldoze the whole place. I can see it now. Rockin' Rory's Mega-Parking Lot. Ah. What with my business booming, I need some extra parking spots. Heh heh heh. Well, back to the bank, Jeeves. I feel like countin' my money. Ha! Wait for me! Franks and beans, come back here!
- Stanley: What other animals do they have at the dude ranch?
- Mr. Griff: They have horses... of courses. Ha ha!
- Jessica D. Stone as Stanley.
- Charles Shaughnessy as Dennis.
- Khylan Jones as Mimi and Marci.
- David Landsberg as Mr. Griff.
- Ari Meyers as Mrs. Griff.
- Rene Mujica as Harry.
- Shawn Pyfrom as Lionel.
- Philece Sampler as Lester.
- Hynden Walch as Elsie.
- Hillary B. Smith as Paleontologist.
- John Ritter as Great Uncle Stew.
- Randy Quaid as Rockin' Rory. (uncredited)