Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003 TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other uses of "Star Wars", see Star Wars.
Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003–2005) is an American TV series, which aired on Cartoon Network, in which it depicts the opening and final battles of the Clone Wars, which leads directly into Revenge of the Sith.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Chapter 1 [1.01]
- Yoda: Like fire, across the galaxy, the Clone Wars spread. In league with the wicked Count Dooku, more and more planets slip. Against this threat, upon the Jedi Knights falls the duty, to lead the army of the Republic. And, as the heat of war grows, so too grows the prowess of one most gifted student of the Force.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: The Banking Clan has hidden huge factories on Muunilinst, building huge droid armies and massive warships. We must act quickly.
- Chancellor Palpatine: I agree, but who to send? Master Windu still fights on Dantooine.
- Yoda: Lead the assault, Master Obi-Wan can.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: My army is ready, Chancellor. We can leave immediately.
- Chancellor Palpatine: Yes, and young Skywalker as well. I suggest that we give him special command of your space forces. His exceptional skill would be quite useful.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Chancellor, I feel that Padawan Anakin is not yet ready for such responsibility.
- Yoda: True, with his master, a Padawan's place is. But undeniably strong he has become. Perhaps...
- Chancellor Palpatine: Then, it is decided.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Thinking) I doubt even Master Qui-Gon could have prepared a Jedi for this.
Chapter 2 [1.02]
- Anakin Skywalker: Master, I know you don't think I'm ready for a command of my own, but I am the best pilot in the Order. Chancellor Palpatine knows it. I don't know why you can't-- [Obi-Wan cuts him off]
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Padawan! Your skills have never been in question; it is your maturity. I've argued this before, but the decision has been made. May the Force be with you... Commander.
Chapter 4 [1.04]
Chapter 5 [1.05]
- Yoda: Master Fisto, in these matters, trust your insight, we do. May the Force be with you.
Chapter 6 [1.06]
- Asajj Ventress: The dark side is strong in me, for I am Sith!
Chapter 7 [1.07]
- Count Dooku: A bold claim, but you are not Sith. You wear the trappings of the Sith, you fight like the Sith, but this can be imitated, however. You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you.
- Asajj Ventress: You are a foolish old man who knows nothing of the dark side.
- Count Dooku: Hehehe, indeed. [Blasts her with Force Lightning, knocking her unconscious]
Chapter 8 [1.08]
Chapter 9 [1.09]
Chapter 10 [1.10]
Chapter 11 [2.01]
Chapter 13 [2.03]
Chapter 14 [2.04]
- Luminara Unduli: The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force. The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade... the Jedi. You are one. [Barriss activates her completed lightsaber]
- Barriss Offee: You have taught me well, [bows] Master Luminara.
- Luminara Unduli: Remember always...
- Barriss Offee: "The crystal is the heart of the blade."
- Luminara Unduli: Barriss Offee, your training is complete. [...] Something trespasses on sacred ground. The temple is breached.
Chapter 15 [2.05]
Chapter 16 [2.06]
Chapter 17 [2.07]
- [Ventress has just killed Anakin's troops and destroyed his ship]
- Anakin Skywalker: I'm going to make you pay for what you've done!
- Asajj Ventress: Come, Padawan. Your fall will be my ascension to the Sith.
Chapter 20 [2.10]
- Daakman Barrek: General Kenobi! General Kenobi!
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Yes, Master Barrek.
- Daakman Barrek: Need immediate evac from planet Hypori! Our forces are totally destroyed! Only, only a few of us left! New droid general! He's unstoppable! Can't hold out for long! General Grievous is hunting us! Must hurry! [Transmission cut off]
- General Grievous: Jedi! You are surrounded. Your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now, for this is your final outcome. But, know that I, General Grievous, am not complete without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare!
Chapter 21 [3.01]
- Grievous: Run, Jedi, run. You have only prolonged the inevitable.
Chapter 22 [3.02]
- General Oro Dassyne: I wonder how many they'll send. We've got so much firepower in here, these walls are ray-shielded. Heh, they can't take this fort. It'll probably be, uh, fifty Jedi! They'll need at least that many. Or maybe a hundred Jedi! They'll never take this base with less! Heh, they'll need an army of Jedi! Ha-ha-ha...
- Battle Droid: I have a visual.
- Dassyne: Jedi?
- Battle Droid: I think so.
- Dassyne: How many? A thousand?
- Battle Droid: No.
- Dassyne: Eighty?
- Battle Droid: No, sir.
- Dassyne: What, fifty?
- Battle Droid: Less.
- Dassyne: Forty? Come on! How many?
- Battle Droid: Two.
- Dassyne: What? Gimme those!
Chapter 23 [3.03]
Chapter 24 [3.04]
Chapter 25 [3.05]
- Mat Lucas as Anakin Skywalker
- James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Andre Sogulizzo as all Clone Troopers and Battle Droids
- Corey Burton as Count Dooku
- Nick Jameson as Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
- Grey DeLisle as Padme Amidala and Asajj Ventress
- Tom Kane as Yoda
- John DiMaggio as Grievous (Chapter 20)
- Richard MacGongale as Grievous (Chapters 21-25)