Star Wars: The Bad Batch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Star Wars: The Bad Batch is an American animated series created by Dave Filoni for the streaming service Disney+.
- Wrecker: Let's blow something up. Yeah!
- Depa Billaba: Well, Caleb, shall we let them do what they do?
- Caleb: Only if I can go with them.
- Depa Billaba: Very well.
- Hunter: Hey kid, you ready for this? We move fast.
- Caleb: Good, that's the only way I know.
- Wrecker: (laughs) I like him!
- Palpatine: Execute Order 66.
- Crosshair: Where's the Jedi?
- Hunter: I stunned him when he jumped. He didn't make it.
- Emperor Palpatine: And the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed. But, I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society.
- Wrecker: It's so good to be home. How long has it been?
- Tech: One hundred and eighty rotations in a standard cycle, but galactic zone changes put the adjusted figure at around 205.
- Wrecker: What?
- Echo: (sighs) A long time.
- Tech: This isn't a drill
- Wrecker: Man. What did we miss now?
- Shock Trooper: The end of the war.
- Hunter: Say again, trooper.
- Shock Trooper: General Grievous was defeated on Utapau. The Separatist leadership has collapsed. The war is over.
- Hunter: Our squad's nothing but trouble
- AZI-3: CT-1409's condition is stable. But I have some distressing news for the rest of you. According to your test results, you all appear to be genetically defective clones. I will leave you to process the shock of this revelation.
- Hunter: An Imperial's been sent to evaluate the clones. Everyone's talking about it.
- Echo: What kind of evaluation?
- Tech: Hopefully not mental. Clearly we'd never pass that.
- Tech: You are now more machine than man, at least percentage wise.
- Echo: Lucky me.
- Shock Trooper: Admiral Tarkin has requested to see more of your squad in action.
- Tech: Then we are not being reprimanded?
- Shock Trooper: No, you're being tested. Now go gear up.
- Wrecker: So, we're not in trouble, and they want us to fight more? Ha! Maybe this Empire thing's not so bad after all.
- Wrecker: I hate hand signals.
- Tech: Perhaps if you memorized them.
- Wrecker: Why don't you memorize them?
- Tech: I HAVE. (Tech translates the hand signal into something Wrecker can understand). What we did on Felucia.
- Wrecker: Well, why didn't you just say that?
- Crosshair: Stow it, already. You got shot. It happens all the time.
- Wrecker: I'll say this for the Empire, they know firepower. You should see the new armory.
- Crosshair: He actually cried.
- Wrecker: Hey, we both did.
- Wrecker: A new mission and unlimited explosives. Things are getting back to normal.
- Tech: That's not going near my rack. I refuse to sleep by a projectile again.
- Saw Gerrera: Palpatine will have control over the entire galaxy. Unless we stop him.
- Crosshair: The war is over.
- Saw Gerrera: If we give up now, everything we fought for... everyone we lost, will have been for nothing. I won't let that happen. The Clone War may have ended, but a civil war is about to begin.
Cut and Run [1.02]
- Wrecker: I'm fine. It'll take more than a blaster shot to bring me down.
- Echo: You were down.
- Wrecker: Yeah, well, not for long.
- Cut: Battling droids was easy compared to raising a child. (laughs) You have no idea what you're in for.
- Echo: It's ironic. Clones wanted names instead of numbers, yet now people are signing up to be given numbers.
- Crosshair: You want to know why they put me in charge? It's because I'm willing to do what needs to be done.
- Wrecker: Why'd you tell me we're out of rations? Now I'm starving
- Salesman: If you're looking to sell something, how about your droid?
- Echo: Droid?
- Hunter: Uh, he's a military prototype.
- Salesman: Military, eh? Hmm. I'll give you 2,000.
- Hunter: Hmm. Give me a minute.
- Echo: No, no, no. You can't be serious.
- Hunter: We need the credits. Once we get the supplies, I'll give you the signal and you can leave.
- Echo: Fine, but not at that price. I am worth more than 2,000.
- Hunter: Make it 4,000.
- Wrecker: You mess with the kid, you mess with me.
- Echo: The rancor is Muchi?
- Cid: There's more where that came from, if you're looking for work.
- Hunter: I'll think about it.
- Trace Martez: We need a diversion.
- Rafa Martez: What we need is a diversion.
- Trace Martez: Is there an echo in here?
- Echo: Yes.
- Trace Martez: What?
- Echo: I'm Echo.
- Trace Martez: Really?
Battle Scars [1.07]
- Cid: I suggest you figure something out before you see my ugly side.
- Tech: That's not her ugly side?
- Cid: What was that, goggles?
- Wrecker: You're in direct violation of Order 66.