Star Wars: The Old Republic
- 1 Player
- 1.1 Jedi Knight
- 1.2 Jedi Consular
- 1.3 Smuggler
- 1.4 Trooper
- 1.5 Sith Warrior
- 1.6 Sith Inquisitor
- 1.7 Bounty Hunter
- 1.8 Imperial Agent
- 1.9 Any Class
- 2 NPC
- 2.1 Republic Planets
- 2.2 Empire Planets
- 2.3 Neutral Worlds
- 2.4 Flashpoints
Lord Nefarid: "You cannot fight what you cannot see." Player: "I don't need to see you when I can smell you."
- "Jedi = Good to go/T7 = All terrain vehicle."
- "You know what I learned during my first council meeting? I can sleep standing up."
- "If they were to mesh Hoth and Tatootine into one planet...would it be a lush planet with nice weather?"
- "Dear Czerka, please stop finding ancient horrible things. Love Kira."
- "Have you seen what those Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy joined the dark side."
- "Someday, let's retire from this Jedi business. Spend the rest of our lifes having fun."
- "And stay down!."
- "Eat lightsaber, jerk!."
- "Looks like I'm gonna break your record boss...."
- "Thanks for the assist."
- "Did I tell you about my Jedi friend?"
- "Time for these nuts to meet a nutcracker."
- "Wow, there is incompetent... And then there are you guys"
- "Devour fear, or be devoured."
- "Do I get a grant for this?"
- "Ha! Holiday, were you watching?"
Lt. Felix Iresso
- (to Risha) "Somebody hates you? But you're sooo... Likeable."
Mother: He has to be alive, he has to! I must know. If he's cold or-
Player: Did someone say something about credits?
Bounty Hunter: You two make me sick. Hey you! Hold it right there!
Player: Is that a hair style... Or did a womp rat die on your head?
(while downloading data inside a separatist base)
Separatist: "Come on 4-SEN say it just like I taught you."
4-SEN: "The Republic lackeys will drown in lakes of fire and blood, master. Death to all who oppose the peoples will, master."
Separatist (to the player): Hey there, we had some problems with relay converters, I need to check on the power core, you mind?"
4-SEN: "Master I detect the presence of several non-functioning humans. Specifically the bodies over there. Setting alert status red."
Player: "By the stars! Republic troops have invaded our base!"
Separatist: "Oh no. 4-SEN, activate combat protocols, we gotta warn the others."
4-SEN: "Master, my sensors detect no evidence of hostile forces."
Separatist: "But that doesn't make sense..."
Player: "When was the last time you calibrated that droids sensors?"
Separatist: "Not recently enough to take any chances. We need to put the base on alert and rally the men. Here comrade, if you see any republic lackeys use this on them," *hands you his spare gun* "Lets go 4-SEN, there's no time to waste."
- "I want to be called... *she waves her hands looking up as if saying something magificent* cracker jack. That sounded a lot better in my head..."
- "Now you're dumb, ugly and dead!"
- "How come we never visit any NICE planets?"
- "What? You done with me?"
"You're easily distracted by shiny things, aren't you?"
- "I heal you with Jedi powers!"
- Player confronts a pirate over a stolen piece of an Imperial code machine*
Imperial Soldier: Halt in the name of the Empire! You are in possession of stolen Imperial property!
Player: Sorry, we are in the middle of a business transaction, let me get to you later.
Player: You're about to face a squad of the Republic's finest.
Sith: *draws lightsaber* They're about to be a squad of the Republic's deadest.
Elara Dorne: Status report, lieutenant! Are you injured?
Player: [Flirt] I don't know, I might need an examination.
Elara Dorne: This isn't the time for joking around.
Aric Jorgan: I'm guessing that's a 'no', lieutenant.
Fat guy: Are you interested in a job?
Player:' What do you need, fatty?
- (after repeatedly clicking on him) "Do not worry, master! My armor is impenetrable to your touch, no matter how repetitive!"
- "Sir, I must inform you that with the energy boosts, my armor and shielding will be impenetrable with your weaponry. But worry not, I'm sure a soldier of your caliber can find a solution. Good luck, sir! *starts firing missiles and lasers*"
Darth Baras: YEAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I CANNOT BREAK HIM!!!!
Player: I feel your anger, master.
Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!
Vette: Okay, I'm officially scared...
Darth Baras: Yeeeeaaaaarggggghhh! I cannot break him!
Player: Is there some problem here?
Darth Baras: Who would ask such a stupid question!? Clearly, there's a problem here!
Vette: Okay, I'm officially scared...
Dart Baras: YEEEARRRRRGHHHH! I CANNOT BREAK HIM!!!!
Player: Nice lungs you got there.
Darth Baras: Mind your tongue or I will cut it out!
Vette: Okay, I'm officially scared...
Vette: Well, you started the Dromund Kaas death toll early.
Player: It was a long shuttle ride...
Republic Commando: Time to show you what we're made of!
Sith Warrior: You're made of bones that break and blood that spills.
- (to the player) "Um, sorry to interrupt. You--you're not really going to slaughter us, are you?"
- "Don't get any twisted ideas in that Sithy head of yours!"
- "Alright! Back to sith business. Grr."
- (with low health) "The Galaxy is about to be down one cute Twi'lek..."
- "Towers ought to be towering. I approve."
- "Hey, captain oblivious. Boo!"
- "How's it going, my lord?"
- "I didn't lose you."
- "More nerfs to the slaughter!"
- "I think I got to know him real well... or maybe I killed him. Or both. I don't remember."
- "My Lord."
- "Less talk, more blood."
Player: What do you think, Khem? Can you eat him?
Khem Val: It is more machine then man, I think. Bad for digestion.
- "I don't care [...] I still don't bloody well care."
- "Murder and mayhem await."
- "Just show me where the fun is."
- "Lady, consider yourself a former member of the living."
Player: Remind me what you do to force users.
Khem Val: I devour their flesh and spit out the bones.
Scientist: You kidnapped me away from the Republic so you could go skinny-dipping in a toxic waste pit?
Player: A Sith's got to have some way to unwind.
- "With a great power comes a lot of nagging, apparently"
- "You think that's bad? You should see my other personality."
- "I have an excellent sabacc face. That was a joke, I hate sabacc."
- "That looked like it hurt."
- "Are we dead yet-Oh goodness we won."
Jedi: *waves hand* You will drop your weapons and surrender to me.
Player: *waves hand* You will realize what a complete idiot you are.
- "If at first you don't succeed, reload."
- "I negotiated with his face."
Player: She single?
Mako: I heard that!
- "We never go anywhere fun!"
- "Thank you. I'll be signing autographs after the smoke clears."
- "You win some, you lose some. You just... lost some."
- "If I sell you out, it's going to be to that guy."
- "If you want me to steal your starship, remain unconscious."
Player: "Jedi are all talk." Gault: "No, I'm all talk. Jedi are something else."
- "Didn't even get a decent scream outta him!"
- "Aw dont tell me you're gonna cry."
- "Last wedding I was at? Black dress, heels, groom looked fantastic but I looked better... Slipped on that ring and ran."
Player: What can I say? People just fall at my feet. Kaliyo: They do. Me? I have to push men down there. But, it all works out.
- (while being tortured) "Is that all you've got? I've done worse to family."
Ensign Raina Temple
- "I have never actually rescued anyone. I shall observe this."
- "Always a pleasure, master. I hope you're having an excellent day and feel no desire to deactivate me."
- "Hail to the Emperor! But more importantly, hail to you master!"
Grand Moff Kilran: I'm about to bombard your position from orbit.
Player: I've survived worse. Seeing your face, for starters.
Guy: Only a Collicoid can survive the toxins in the vault!
Player: How do you know I'm not a Collicoid?
- "I don't want to go to your stupid cave."
- "When you get blown up, come back and tell me about it! EVERYONE ELSE HAS!"
- "My wife told you that, didn't she? Don't listen to her, she's been dead for twelve years!"
- "Yeah, I met him. He's a few freighters short of a convoy, if you know what I mean."
- "Tell me about it. Every time I talk to him he thinks I'm his dead uncle that got sucked into a black hole."
- "I dont know a "Paul"... I'm BONECRUSHER!"
NPC: -and replace any mention of the Mantellian flutterplume with the number three.
Player: That was the most excruciating way to hide information I have ever heard.
NPC: Then you clearly haven't lived enough.
- "Rarsk will cut out your heart and feed it to a tiny rodent."
Kraay: "Conversation part of mission. Already factored into payment."
Kraay: "Satisfactory. Yes?"
NPC1: "How about I feed him his eyeballs?"
NPC2: "You said you wouldn't kill him."
NPC1: "He'll live... he'll just be blind with a case of bad indigestion."
- "Grathan's trouble, big trouble, you see. Mad scientist type: Likes weapons, cyborgs, droids, ergonomic chairs..."
- "I used to be respected, you know. My word carried weight. Then, one tiny mistake and suddenly no one trusts me. My troops were acting strangely, plotting something. Obviously they were traitors. All the warning signs were there. The smart move was to kill them all! How could I know they were planing a surprise party for my promotion!!"
- "I'd rather see Alderaan blasted into space debris than given over to the empire."
- "There is no finest view than gazed rebels running out of a cave into the waiting blasters of your own battalion. Well perhaps sun rises... But for those you have to wake up early."
Imperial: Next! Name, please. Prisoner: Kateo. Imperial: Let's see... Ah, there you are. "Killer" Kateo, butchered and entire squad of Republic soldiers with... a shiv? Prisoner: That's me. Imperial: Someone get this man a blaster! Welcome to the Imperial Army, Kateo. If there's something else we can get you, maybe something dull and rusty? Just ask!
- "I love assasinating assassins. They always look so surprised."
- "As far as I'm concerned, anyone inside is a target. Anything nailed down... Soot that, too."
NPC: Not sure I can trust you.
Player: Well then you can stay here and wait around.
Jawa: Maybe you make Bug-people leave so Jawa can go home ?
You: I'm sure I can persuade them to move along one way or another
Jawa: Renishi thinks maybe grenades work better than words on bug-people
- "They'll be on you like Hutts at a buffet... Except, you know, faster."
- "Greetings! My name is NR-02. My functions include diplomacy, translation, manslaughter, and calumniation."
- "Is there something wrong with the hologram? Or is your face supposed to look like that?"
- "There are corpses all over the ground, is this your idea of an accident?"