Stargate: Continuum is a direct-to-DVD science-fiction film released on July 29, 2008 in the United States. It is the second sequel to TV series Stargate SG-1.
- Ba'al: And where is my dear Qetesh?
- Daniel Jackson: Well Vala was here.
- Ba'al: Interesting.
- Jack O'Neill: Oh she's probably gone to the bathroom for heaven sakes! I'm next in line by the way.
- Daniel Jackson: Seriously, did anybody see where Vala went?
- Samantha Carter: Maybe extractions bring up too many bad memories.
- Jack O'Neill: Hey, have you ever tried to find a bathroom in a pyramid?
- Samantha Carter: The temperature's falling. We just passed minus forty.
- Daniel Jackson: Fahrenheit or Celsius?
- Cameron Mitchell: At that temperature they're the same.
- Daniel Jackson: Really? Did not know that.
- Dr. Daniel Jackson: [Daniel is in his 3rd day of being interrogated about the history of the Stargate program] Seriously, who would make this shit up?!
- Hank Landry: I take it that in your timeline you're not a discredited whackjob living on the fringes of society?
- Daniel Jackson: That really depends on who you ask.
- Henry Hayes: So what's coming next?
- Daniel Jackson: Death, slavery. More slavery, more death.
- Henry Hayes: Look, if you want to say 'I told you so' go ahead and get it off your chest. But then you can do one of two things; you can help, or you can leave.
- Daniel Jackson: Okay, bye! [starts to walk to the door]
- Cameron Mitchell: Jackson!
- Daniel Jackson: Right! I forgot to say, I told you so!
- Henry Hayes: Now are you going to help or not?
- [President Hayes and Ba'al talk on the phone]
- Ba'al: Then let me further ease your concerns by meeting you in person in your Oval Office.
- Henry Hayes: I'm sure something can be arranged soon.
- Ba'al: I was thinking this afternoon.
- Henry Hayes: It is the kind of thing I can clear my schedule for.
- Ba'al: Excellent! Then perhaps we can get...
- [Qetesh runs Ba'al through with a sword]
- Qetesh: [whispering] Put that down.
- Ba'al: Mr. President, I'm afraid I'll have to get back to you later.
- [Ba'al drops the phone]
- Henry Hayes: He hung up on me!
- Teal'c: My Lord! Shall I enact your final instructions?
- Ba'al: No you idiot, save me!
- Qetesh: Try it and I will kill him.
- Teal'c: You intend to kill him regardless.
- Ba'al: No! There must be some arrangement.
- Qetesh: Actually my love, he's right.
- Cameron Mitchell: How many on our six?
- [plasma blasts narrowly miss the jet]
- Daniel Jackson: Too many.
- Samantha Carter: They're not Gliders...they're MiGs!
- Cameron Mitchell: Jackson get on the radio!
- [Daniel talks in Russian at the approching MiGs]
- Cameron Mitchell: What the hell did you just say?
- Daniel Jackson: We're Americans. Please shoot the people chasing us!
- Samantha Carter: Well if you want to travel back to the Cretaceous period we can go right now.
- Cameron Mitchell: C'mon, let's go. When was the last time General O'Neill bought lunch?
- Daniel Jackson: Good point.
- Daniel Jackson: (After freezing his leg and is left by Sam and Mitchell) Oh, shit...