Station Zero (1999) is an animated series that follows a group of four teenagers who ran a fictional public-access television show called Live from the Bronx, where they watched hip hop videos and critiqued them in a similar manner as Beavis and Butt-head.
- Damn, I'm glad that's over! Hey, Scooter! You're gonna stop giving us these whack-ass videos.
- We got a hot show for ya today.
- You know DJ Tech needs no introductions.
- Aw, Hell on earth, what the hell is this?!
- That's my girl right there, Yeah! You go Missy!
- Alright, TV World! It's me again, your favorite ghetto style VJ extraordinaire Karaz bringing its to your live on Station Zero!
- Yo, Tech! That ain't cool, Man!
- How you doing this to me, Scooter?!
- I don't think you guys should've done that. The Man's not gonna like it!
- Less yapping, more rapping.
- Karaz, You pulled the wrong plug!
- Hey, What about me?!
- We're on the air here.
- Karaz, Look what you did now! (pauses) Tech, Just play something 'till I get this fixed!
- Okay, people! Time to make the bagel! And 5, and 4, and 3, 2, Action!
- I used to play Q*Bert all the time, Pac-Man too. Now I played Metal Gear Soild.
- Main cast
- Carlito Rodriguez - Chino
- Riggs Morales - Karaz
- Quanzilla - Scooter
- Scratch - DJ Tech