Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I think originality is being a fruit loop in a world full of Cheerios.
- Her definition of originality (22 September 2014)
- Nigeria is such an unpredictable place, but I would like to become somebody African youth can identify with.
- You shouldn’t lose your personality once your other half is put in a position of power.
- Her personality as politician's wife (9 October 2018)
- Yes, you can get that job, get married, but at the end of the day, that is not happiness. It is the people around you that make you happy...
- I believe that everyone has two sides – especially when you’re in the spotlight. So there is the brand that must always be prim and proper, but at home with friends and family, believe me...
- And just believe that it would get better. You don’t know how strong you are until you literally have to be strong.
- Speaking during her interview with THE NATION (22 December 2019)
- I think Nigerian women are amazing, they are strong, they are so hardworking. I would tell them to keep pushing. We have been suppressed as Nigerian women; we are told to be a good wife. They should try more to celebrate each other and not pitch themselves against each other.
- For young people who are looking to get into presenting or the entertainment industry, I’d suggest that you take things digital as soon as you can.
- However, I think university can give you a level of structure and confidence, but you should definitely take your time to figure out what you’re passionate about before making a decision.
- Hit the ground running. You have to network in Nigeria, there is no online structure or platform where you can find presenting jobs and opportunities, it’s really about recommendations and who you know.
- The thing is that people will try to overshadow you, especially when they feel intimidated.
- A lot of young women are compromising their peace and state-of-mind everyday because of societal pressures, but it’s important to keep your integrity in everything you do.
- You can decide to prioritise your career, but you must be willing to accept that you’ll loose the time that you can be spending with your child.
- It’s important that you become a brand that people can buy into, because your salary isn’t going to cut it.
- Another tip is to be nice to everyone! You can’t be rude to someone on set because you’re the star of the show. It costs nothing to be nice, and that also helps you to build long term relationships with key figures and decision markers within the industry.
- Sometimes, life actually happens, and it will teach you that you need to be very grateful.