Still Smokin is an American comedy film by Cheech and Chong, released in 1983.
You can always smell the excitement in the air.taglines
- [singing, as a Jamaican dope dealer in TV movie] Dope! Do-o-o-o-pe! How come nobody don't want to buy no dope? Dope, I say dope I say do-o-o-o-o-pe. Who wants to buy dope?
- We should have a dope-a-thon. You know try to raise money for like all the people that lost their crops.
- Now you know what I want you to do, don't you? And it ain't prayin', cop.
- Chong: [sings] Got one leg on my shoulder. Two legs on my shoulder. [muffled singing continues]
- [as Blind Melon Chitlin] I wanna sing a little tune I wrote one day while I was beatin' my old lady. It's called "GOING DOWNTOWN GONNA SEE MY GIRL".
- Chong: You know, I could be your daddy.
- Cheech: You could be my daddy, man?
- Chong: Yeah, I used to fuck buffalo.
- You can always smell the excitement in the air.
- They'll have you ROLLING in your seats!