|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Beauty and the Obese
- Stripperella: Evil-Doers, prepare to become Evil-Don'ters.
- Stripperella:Why do you hate models so much?
- Dr Caesarian:My mother was a model, when I was six years old she left and I vowed to make all models pay!
- Stripperella So just becau-
- Dr Caesarian: Also, I was once in love with a model, but she spurned my advances and humiliated me. From that day I vowed to make them all pay!
- Stripperella: Well, okay but that still.
- Dr Caesarian :Also, I once had a promising career as a model, but I was disfigured in a modelling accident, and I vowed to make them all pay!
- Stripperella Okay, I'll admit you do have several, rather valid, reasons for hating models-
- Dr Caesarian Oh, also my grandparents were killed by models
Crime Doesn't Pay...Seriously, It Doesn't [1.3]
- Cheapo: Congratulate me boys, I'm a hundredaire.
- Stripperella: (In a museam of the worlds biggest objects)Time to deliver the world's biggest ass kicking.
Everybody Loves Pushy [1.4]
- (After Catt did her Exotic Dance)
- Catt: My name is Catt and I'm an Irish Virgin. I want to let you know that I'm not interested in working, if there's gonna be any smoking, lesbian sex and foul language.
- Persephone: (Catt puts on her black shorts) Congratulations. I'm Persephone, it's nice to meet you.
- Catt: Yeah, Yeah. Save it, bitch. (She lights a Cigarette and blows smoke at Persephone) You just make sure you stay outta my way, got it?. (Then she left)