Jump to navigation Jump to search
Striptease is a webcomic written and drawn by Chris Daily.
- Chip: Working on villain lines again?
- Max: Of course I'll do fine. I'm worried about what tie I'm going to wear.
- Max: Whenever I hope women will change, they just end up disappearing.
- Max: How would you like to be our promotional gimp?
- Willy: Of course you realize that you have to tell me all about how he is in bed?
- Rachael: Why, do you like him?
- Willy: Hell no, I just like gossip!
- Chip: What is it you want, oh great Couch-God?
- Max: Hmm, my left butt cheek is asleep, but the other isn't...weird.
- Max: It's my turn to flashback. Be patient!
- Max: To know her is to love her...to love her is to go quite bonkers.
- Tommy: If nothing else, you'll get a cult following of black-clad depressed kids.
- Emily: Oh Chip, I'm so sorry...I know you were very enamored with Naomi.
- Chip: Yeah...and I like her a lot too.
- Emily: Just for reference, this is is my happy face.
- Alli: Sure! If you like manipulating psychopaths...Which, you probably do.
- Max: I mean, what's next? By the way, Max, I'm a robot! Max, I'm a Russian spy!
- Damion: What petty drama virus has infected your veins?
- Forrest: Don't be silly. I don't mind when girls kiss me. It's like free samples of something I would never buy.
- Lydia: This manager things is fun! I'm getting paid to be all bitchy!
- Emily: The unashamed humping like rabbits can commence!
- Alli: You've transcended from the angry to the absurd. Congratulations!
- Rob: Would you stop using film terminology for sex talk?!
- Alli: I think I just had a nerdgasm.
- Kim: She seemed a little suspicious to me! Of course...I only met her one night...and I was pretty drunk. But I'm not the one that had mystery sex with her, right Rae?
- Kim: But if they're lesbian rabbits...would they hump?
- Max: This calls for the best of whatever cheap alcohol we have in the fridge!
- Max: Sometimes you have to speak comicbookeese.
- Mikayla: Rae, why was there a sack full of money buried in the floor?
- Rachael: I sure hope it's from leprechauns.
- Max: Apparently my subconscious hasn't heard of a thesaurus.