|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Judge Fingerhut: Always considering the best interests of the welfare and well being of the child. Therefore, you may make visitations to your daughter every other week, and on Christmas Eve, and on Easter Sunday when you're wearing your pretty little Easter outfits.
- Erin Grant: Your Honor, my ex-husband is addicted to pills, and he's a thief! Because of his arrest record, I just lost my job as secretary for the FBI!
- Fingerhut: He was the finest high school tailback I ever saw. Of course, he's had his run-ins with the law, but he's made his accommodations with the authorities.
- Erin: Your Honor, being an informant for the Dade County Vice Squad hardly qualifies him to raise a seven-year-old child!
- Fingerhut: Neither does being a mother without a job!
- Erin: But I lost it because of him!
- Fingerhut: Little lady, my decision is final.
- Willie Rojo: What else?
- Malcolm Moldowsky: A connected matter. Davy wants to nail this stripper, and I'd like to be able to use the boat. That way we can control the situation.
- Willie: She's the girl from the picture?
- Moldowsky: Mm-hm. That's correct. Erin Grant.
- Willie: What does she know?
- Moldowsky: Well, we gotta find out. But the good news is she got custody of her child illegally, so she's vulnerable.
- Willie: Vulnerable isn't good enough. I say let Davy have his fun, then lose her.
- Moldowsky: Willie... Willie... First, let's determine whether she can hurt us or not. And I'm sure she's just another dumb whore.
- Willie: For her sake, I hope so.