Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild
Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild is a 2005 American-Canadian computer-animated film directed by Audu Paden. It is the third and final installment in the Stuart Little trilogy, but unlike its two predecessors, it is entirely animated and released direct-to-video. In the film, Stuart and his family spend their vacation in a cabin near the fictional Lake Garland. During the vacation, Stuart befriends a skunk named Reeko, and the family cat Snowbell is kidnapped by a mysterious beast.
- Directed by Audu Paden. Produced by Douglas Wick, Lucy Fisher, Leslie Hough and Rachel Shane. Screenplay by Bob Shaw and Don McEnery. Story by Douglas Wick. Based on the characters created by E. B. White.
- Reeko sent you.
- [before spraying the Beast] Talk to the butt!
- [talking to Stuart] I thought nobody wanted to hang out with me because I was a skunk. Turns out they didn't want to because I was a jerk. But all that's changed, thanks to you.
- Should I eat you in one bite, or should I knock you around first? You know how we cats like to play with our food.
- Don't speak. Your fur is so soft. It's not like the other animals in the forest. Theirs is coarse with burrs. But yours is clean and silky.
- Call of the Wild.
- Stuart's Biggest Adventure Yet!
- Michael J. Fox as Stuart Little.
- Geena Davis as Eleanor Little.
- Hugh Laurie as Frederick Little.
- Corey Padnos as George Little.
- Jennifer Hale as Martha Little.
- Wayne Brady as Reeko.
- Kevin Schon as Snowbell.
- Virginia Madsen as The Beast.
- Peter MacNicol as Troopmaster Bickle.
- Rino Romano as Monty.
- Tara Strong as Brooke.
- Charlie Adler as Beaver.