Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay is a 2018 American animated superhero film produced by Warner Bros. The film is directed & produced by Sam Liu, with scripting by Alan Burnett.
- Captain Boomerang: You don't suppose Waller really believes this mumbo jumbo do you?
- Killer Frost: Like what?
- Captain Boomerang: You know, that you can skip hell.
- Killer Frost: Beats me. I always thought this WAS hell, Captain Kangaroo.
- Captain Boomerang: Hey alright, first up that's offensive. I'll tell you another thing, if anyone truly deserves hell it's Waller. And that bitch knows it. Playing God the way she does.
- Harley Quinn: I ain't worried, I know I'm going to heaven. Anyone who can put up with Mr J deserves a break.
- Captain Boomerang: The problem is, sweetheart, you have to die in order to find out if the card really works. It'll be pretty bloody embarrassing if it didn't. What about you, gunman? Think the card can wipe away all the blood you spilled? Or don't you believe in heaven?
- Deadshot: I believe in heaven, Boomer. Every time you shut your mouth.
- Bronze Tiger: You joke about heaven and hell, Deadshot. But trust me, they exist. There's not a moment that goes by I don't end up wondering: If this will be my judgment day. Will I end up with the woman I love, or face a lake of hellfire with the vermin that brought me down? The only thing anyone can hope for is divine intervention. Only through the grace of God can we be saved from eternal damnation. For all the blood we spilt. Everything else is just talk.
- Captain Boomerang: So I guess the card couldn't hurt then?
- Harley Quinn: To Waller: I heard about poor little, Julie. They stole my look you know. But, I offered to give her a whole new make-over. With a baseball bat.
- Killer Frost: This nut job was frisking the boys, I had to "cool" her off.
- Harley Quinn: Psychotics have needs you know. We have needs.
- Copperhead: Bored now. Going out.
- Copperhead: (to Bronze Tiger): Make me, dolomite.