Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Clint Eastwood. Written by Todd Komarnicki, based on Highest Duty by Chesley Sullenberger and Jeffrey Zaslow.
The untold story behind the miracle on the Hudson (taglines)
Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger
- Everything is unprecedented until it happens for the first time.
- This is the captain. Brace for impact.
- [Looks at the co-pilot 10 seconds before ditching] Any ideas?
- No one warned us. No one said, "You are going to lose both engines at a lower altitude than any jet in history. But be cool, just make a left turn for LaGuardia, like you are going back to pick up the milk." This was dual engine loss at twenty-eight hundred feet, followed by immediate water landing with one hundred fifty-five souls on board. No one has ever trained for an incident like that. No one.
- [Sullenberger and Skiles are taking about Del Frisco's steak house.]
- Jeff Skiles: The ribeye will break your heart.
- Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger: I'm more of a Porterhouse Man.
- Jeff Skiles: Porterhouse will stop your heart.
- [Skiles is on the phone in his Hotel room talking to Sullenberger on the other line. He (Skiles) is eating a Snickers from the hotel mini-bar and looks at it.]
- Jeff Skiles: Can you believe they charge $5 for a snickers? I could bankrupt the airline in about four bites.
- Lorraine Sullenberger: [almost bursting into tears] Oh my God
- Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger: What?
- Lorraine Sullenberger: I just realized there were a hundred and fifty-five people on that plane and you were one of them.
- Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger: It was not a crash, it was a forced water landing.
- Ben Edwards: Why didn't you attempt to return to LaGuardia?
- Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger: There simply was not enough altitude.
- Jeff Skiles: You've got to be kidding me. We've been through all this before.
- Charles Porter: Look, I'm sorry if you're frustrated, but our job is to investigate how a plane ended up in the Hudson River.
- Jeff Skiles: On the Hudson River.
- Dr. Elizabeth Davis: [At the NTSB investigation proceedings] First Officer Skiles, is there anything you would have done differently?
- Jeff Skiles: Yes. [pause] I would've done it in July.
- The untold story behind the miracle on the Hudson.
- Tom Hanks — Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger
- Aaron Eckhart — Jeff Skiles
- Laura Linney — Lorraine Sullenberger
- Anna Gunn — Dr. Elizabeth Davis
- Autumn Reeser — Tess Soza
- Ann Cusack — Donna Dent
- Holt McCallany — Mike Cleary
- Mike O'Malley — Charles Porter
- Jamey Sheridan — Ben Edwards
- Jerry Ferrara — Michael Delaney
- Molly Hagan — Doreen Welsh
- Max Adler — Jimmy Stefanik
- Sam Huntington — Jeff Kolodjay
- Wayne Bastrup — Brian Kelly
- Valerie Mahaffey — Diane Higgins
- Jeff Kober — L. T. Cook
- Katie Couric — herself
- Michael Rapaport — Pete the Bartender
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|