Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [repeated line in the show intro] While exploring the outskirts of the city, I discovered an abandoned super robot. It was then my life was transformed by the mysterious Power Primate. The robot monkeys were awakened and I, Chiro, became their leader. Our quest: Save Shuggazoom City from the evils of the Skeleton King.
- Hyperforce, go!
- This is a messed up maze, Antauri. How do I pick the right path?
- And you're the monkey that went bad. You don't scare me.
- The Supreme Destructor is only after me. I won't let any of you get hurt. If I fail, you'll still be here to protect the city.
- Of course it was. I wandered into the robot, woke you guys up, the rest is history.
- Chosen one? [incredulous laughter] What do you mean? [alarm sounds] We'll finish this later.
- The monkeys aren't brothers to whatever it is you've become.
- If I am the chosen one, Gibson, it's time I prove it. Let's go get our brothers.
- That's it. You're connected to this place. You never invaded Shuggazoom because you. Can't... leave. I'm going to make sure you never do. RAAAAA!
- Otto! What are you doing? What's wrong with you, people? Why are you all acting like a bunch of... monkeys?! It must have been the distortion field! It shut down all the computers! Even the ones in your... brains.
- We save Shuggazoom first. Then we find Skeleton King.
- Goodbye, monkey team.
- [in reference to Skeleton King] All this just so you could bow to something uglier than yourself. You're no king. You're a slave.
- Antauri, I failed you.
- This is it. This could be our last battle. We're so far away from home. I’m the chosen one, aren't I? But who chose me? [The camera zooms out to focus on the Super Robot] Was it you?
- Embrace the Power Primate, and you will discover the right path is often the one you’re already on.
- No monkey team member is ever alone.
- Not what. Who. Chiro, there was a sixth monkey.
- I'm worried about Chiro. He has weaknesses that Mandarin can and will exploit.
- Mandarin, let Chiro go! Your fight is with us.
- Chiro, you are more important than you realize. I was attempting to tell you this before. Our first encounter. It was no accident that you found us.
- No, Chiro. You were destined to find us. You are the chosen one.
Mr. Hal Gibson
- The accelerating body is far more difficult to stop than the inert one.
- His developmental progress has exceeded our expectations.
- [Gibson shows off his latest battle move] I dub them Bio Static Energy Application Darts.
- Spin Shocker? Please, it's not a dance move.
- [about Johnny Sunspot's blackhole energy power] Um. Blackhole energy is extremely unstable, bringing his gloves together like that could destroy the universe.
- I am perfectly aware which way left is.
- He always believed the end of life was but the beginning of a greater journey.
- Antauri, are you sure? He's alone.
- Of rusty old junk? Huh, no.
- [the Super Robot unleashes a missile barrage] They're not playing now!
- [sees Sparx slacking off] Gee, don't wear yourself out, Sparx. You know, there is one rocket left.
- We're gonna miss you, Antauri.
- [the monkey is on a planet with lots of metal looking for Sparx] Look at this place! Have you ever seen such paradise?
- Wow! Can you crack your knuckles?
- Ooh, ooh, I know! How about, the Spin Shocker?!
- If Sparx was here, he would go rescue... himself.
- [Otto and Gibson are trying to load more missiles into the fist rockets] Move it more to the left! No, no, my other left!
- Here you go Chiro. You'll be safe and sound in here.
- But, he's all alone now.
- Nice? Ha! I deserve a medal! Maybe something gold. You know with those little wings.
- [inside Planetoid Q's mouth] I got one word: floss.
- [about Scrapperton] He took my hands my beautiful hands he these man hands. I think they're his hands.
- We have nothing to worry about. They're not real pilots, they only play them on TV.
- Don't worry. The kid is nothing like Mandarin.
- [forced laugh] Hey kid. [more forced laughter] Okay. Real funny. Now let us out.
- No, no Monkey Team member is ever alone.
- One day Chiro... one day!
- Citizens neal down before me or send out your monkeys!
- Monkeys it is.
- Surely as Shuggazoom will fall, the universe will follow...
- You failed your world.
This article about a serial production does not cite its sources. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)