Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier is a role-playing game released on May 29, 2008, for the Nintendo DS. It is a spin-off based on the Super Robot Wars: Original Generation continuity. The game was licensed by Atlus for North American distribution on April 28, 2009.
- (To Kaguya) Hey, Sleeping Booty. Have a nice nap?
- (To Reiji) No, Foxy Part II is right, Skunk Scalp. I like getting things over with fast, too. Well, not some things...
- I think you need some more punishment for that "wannabe cowboy" crack.
- (To Suzuka) I will write something insulting on that billboard you call a torso...
- Something small was under this statue. Please give me a moment to crush this insect.
- Aww, are your butts all sore from the tremendous ass-kicking we dished out?
- Er... Yeah, we did blow up a few machines... And some robots... And I didn't make the bed when I left...
- (To Kaguya) You never change. You're a very positive thinker, but you don't actually think about anything.
- Men! They're all idiots. All you have to do is wear something tight and wave your ass at them, and they're yours.
- Heh heh... I find that the tougher the opponent, the more fun it is to make them squeal.
- Another day, another world. Let's just do what we came here for and go home.
- Is this "full potential" something we're going to have to worry about, or is this pointless female posturing?
- (On Anne Sirenia) That's not just outside the box, that's halfway down the street to Crazytown.
- Don't make fun of me! My fashion criticisms are helpful and constructive!
- (Shion...I will return to you, no matter what.)
- It would be best to put aside any fears, especially if we mean to continue ahead anyway.
- Hostile actions detected. Releasing restrictions on lethal weaponry.
- (Whether those of us created by humans are defective or not... It is not up to us to decide.)
- Kaguya: ...No... I've had enough to eat, thanks...
- Aschen: She is obviously dreaming. However, she only appears to be around 170cm tall. That is not very large.
- Haken: ...That's not what I meant.
- Aschen: If you are talking about her bust, I would estimate it at around 100cm.
- Haken: ......!
- Haken: ...Aschen?
- Aschen: Yes, Captain?
- Haken: That's exactly what I wanted to hear.
- Aschen: Thank you, Captain.
- [The party comes across what appears to be a giant vine that stretches into the sky.]
- Haken: What the hell is that? Some kind of vine?
- Aschen: Maybe it's a tentacle, molesting the planet itself.
- Kaguya: Aschen, turn off your Fun Mode! This is serious!
- Suzuka: Yeah, you broken karakuri! Knock it off!
- Aschen: Cram it, cow and chicken! I went into Overdrive Mode so I could look around at full power!
- Haken: Okay, pilgrim. Welcome to the Endless Frontier.
- Haken: Arisu in Wonderland... Heh.
- Reiji: If you find any white rabbits, let me know so I can shoot them.
- Kaguya: H-Hello!
- Lee: Aha! Such a beauty! She looks very scrumptious! Thank you, Captain!
- Kaguya: Um... Wh-What!?
- Aschen: Please don't take him seriously, Lee. The captain didn't mean that he brought you something to eat.
- Kaguya: Koma! There's something really weird going on the world! We need to do some more investigating, so...
- Koma: Your taste in clothes is weird. Maybe you should try finding an explanation for that first.
- Kaguya: ...Let's kick her ass, Haken.
- Henne: You're the ones who interfered with our agent in Mirabilis Castle. ...Looks like her report was right on.
- Henne: "Dumbass poser wearing a black trenchcoat, black hat, red bandana, and fingerless gloves."
- Haken: What...!? What's wrong with my gloves!?
- Henne: "Airheaded, naive, cow-boobed human."
- Kaguya: "Cow-boobed"!?
- Henne: ..."Eel-looking horned dancer."
- Suzuka: What!? How do I look like an eel!?
- Henne: And "Bad-tempered robot (I hate this one worst of all! >XD)"
- Aschen: That report has too much of a personal bias to be worth trusting.
- Reiji: That sounds like the reports Xiaomu writes back at Shinra.