Support Your Local Sheriff!
Support Your Local Sheriff! is a 1969 comic western film.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Jason McCullough: [Relaxing against a tree] Hey Jake! How do you think we ought to split whatever we find? Sixty-forty?
- Jake: [With backpack filled with dynamite and equipment on his back and a wet fish in either hand] Sixty for who, and forty for who?
- Jason McCullough: There you see? See what gold does to men? We haven't even found anything, and already we're arguing about it!
- Jake: Sixty for who, and forty for who?
- Jason McCullough: I just wish you could see the greed in your face.
- Jake: What you mean is sixty for you, and forty for me!
- Jason McCullough: Well thank you Jake. That's very generous of you.