Quotes regarding survival.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- After all, it has yet to be proved that intelligence has real survival value.
- Arthur C. Clarke, The Lost Worlds of 2001
- Most people, it seems, think that Robinson Crusoe when he landed on his Island had nothing to keep him from starvation or anything else. As a matter of fact he had twelve raft loads of supplies that he took off the wrecked ship. He had as much food and furniture as if he had had a delicatessen store and Fifth Avenue outside his hut.
- Humanity will ever seek but never attain perfection. Let us at least survive and go on trying.
- Dora Russell, in The Religion of the Machine Age (1983)
- The survival of the fittest.
- Herbert Spencer, Principles of Biology, III, ch.12 p. 165