Swiss Miss (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yelps in the Alps! (taglines)
- Cheese Factory Propietor: Now I've an idea.
- Stan and Oliver: You've an idea?
- Cheese Factory Propietor: I'll buy the whole business for five thousand cool.
- Oliver: Why for you're being so generous, we'll throw in our mule.
- Stan: You can't do that, Ollie, don't be such a fool.
- Stan: I see a monkey.
- Oliver: A what?
- Stan: A monkey.
- Oliver: Well it doesn't surprise me a bit. If you don't quit drinking that brandy, you'll be seeing pink elephants.
- Yelps in the Alps!
- They're mousetrap salesmen in the Alps - and are the mice happy!
- Stan Laurel — Stan
- Oliver Hardy — Ollie
- Walter Woolf King — Victor Albert
- Grete Natzler — Anna Albert
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|