Tak and the Power of Juju
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tak and the Power of Juju is a 2003 video game by THQ and Avalanche Software. Tak must stop Tlaloc from destroying the Moon Juju.
- That's Lok! See? He's wearing Lok's amulet. Tlaloc must have changed him into a sheep!
- [Breaking the fourth wall] Yes, I've got it! We can change Lok back into a mighty warrior! This great Juju spirit who watches us from another world can help! Follow Tak, protect him with your power. Go with Tak to the ancient burial ground of our ancestors and put the teeth into the statutes. And get me some magical Lubu plants while you're out! Now, go! Lok must stop Tlaloc before he destroys the Moon Goddess!
- Hey, alright! First living person I've seen in nineteen hundred and ninety-nine years! Want to party? I'm just DYING TO PARTY! Hahahaha! It's a joke, but it's still true!
- Hey, man! I need some balloons for the party, right? If you can bring three of them to me, I might be able to help you out. Do it!
- Nice job, little dude! Here's the help I promised.