Jump to navigation Jump to search
Takehiko Inoue (井上 雄彦, born 12 January 1967 in Okuchi, Kagoshima) is a Japanese manga artist.
- I really drew it in the way I liked,did whatever I wanted.
- I think about what the readers would see first when they open the next page:what would jump into his or her eyes first?
- If you can have vivid characters,they will make the story themselves.By putting them in certain situations or having one meet another,they naturally make stories by reacting to each other.
- When I am drawing the face expression of the character,I have the same expression on my face.I never realized myself,but people have told me so.
- He crossed the road when the signal was red,that’s his problem!
- There is no light for those who do not know darkness.
- Source:Takehiko Inoue Quotes