Talk:A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Abdul Kalam. --Antiquary 18:26, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- All God's creatures are His family; and he is the most beloved of God who tries to do most good to God's creatures.
- Dreams are not what you see in sleep. They are the things that do not let you sleep
- God has not promised Skies always blue, Flower-strewn pathways All our life through; God has not promised Sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, Peace without pain.
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
- Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?
- The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
- Thinking is progress. Non-thinking is stagnation of the individual, organisation and the country. Thinking leads to action. Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant. Knowledge with action, converts adversity into prosperity.
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
- We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
- We have built the Agni to deliver all forms of warheads, including Flowers.
- In the context of his role in building India's premier Missile, The Agni.
- What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of a human being, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful and to remove the wrongs of injured.
- When a nation is surrounded by weaponized nations, she has to equip herself.
- When you speak, speak the truth; perform when you promise; discharge your trust. Withhold your hands from striking, and from taking that which is unlawful and bad.
- Whenever you face problems or are in the middle of them just think— What has happened, has happened for the good. What is happening is happening for the good. And what will happen will also happen for the good...(Probably noting from Bhagvad Gita Saransh.)
Is this quote by Dr. Kalam?
Sometimes, it's better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do