Jump to navigation Jump to search
Organized alphabetically by author.
- Well, it was an awfully big earthquake
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- My mother is going to have to stop lying about her age because pretty soon I'm going to be older than she is.
- Tripp Evans
- If time can provide the same benefits as experience, ability or maturity, then, by all means, I'll tell you when I was born. But until then, let's just say I'm old enough to rent a car.
- David Kester, who implied his birth certificate contained false information