Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These require citations to adequate sources before being placed into the main article.
- "Controversies are a package deal in this industry. You just have to understand that and accept it."
- "Stardom is like a pencil , it becomes smaller with use."
- "The day I open my mouth, all those who claim to give the press inside information won't know where to hide"
- “IT TAKES TWO HANDS TO CLAP! I CANNOT BE SOLELY BLAMED FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN MY RELATIONSHIPS! IF THINGS SOURED, IT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF BOTH PARTIES. NOT JUST ME!”
- “I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED IN BEING PART OF ANY ONE GROUP OR CAMP.”
- “I'D NEVER DO A FILM THAT WOULD HURT ANYONE'S SENTIMENTS, BE IT INDIAN OR NOT.”
- “I'M GLAD THAT MY FILMS HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY FARING WELL RATHER THAN ONE STRAY FRIDAY!”
- “I'LL DO AT LEAST ONE ACTION FILM EVERY YEAR BECAUSE OF MY FANS. THIS IS MY PROMISE TO THEM.”
- "Audience are the trendsetters, not actors!" [during an interview for UK news portal]
- "I am not that kind of guy, that follows what others do" [during an interview]
- “I truly believe all men should be legally castrated for doing any wrong to any woman. We need to instil fear in the minds of those that dare to sacrifice an innocent woman’s life for their own desperate pleasure.” [during an interview to Hindustan Times]
- "We all know Prakash Raj for is intense performances as an angry villain. But he is very good with comedy as well. There is something unusually funny about his was of comedy. It is very different from what we see usually. I've learnt a lot about comedy watching Prakash Raj act in the film. I would say, if there is any actor who can be canned the "comedy maharthi" it's got to be Prakash Raj."