Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A lot of girls ask for advice on how to get into acting, and I'm kind of the worst person to ask, because it just kind of fell in my lap... I was just in the right place at the right time.
- Directors and writers have a lot of stress as well, because they have people they answer to.
- Every day I learn something. Sometimes it's difficult. Especially when I have to do something that I don't normally do. Of course that's just acting.
- For some unknown reason, bad-boys draw you in despite the fact that they are jerks.
- I always thought that I would work behind the camera, because... it's a more comfortable place for me to be, really.
- I just want to live each moment, but it's kind of hard to do that when you are asked to analyze yourself constantly. But it's also good in that you are forced to think about things that you don't ordinarily think about. I think it's strange.
- I think that's what makes life interesting - the evolution of getting older, and it's kinda fascinating to me, the whole process.
- I'm still a shy person. I've learned to put that aside on certain occasions. I have to. It's part of my job.
- In my life, I don't need to have my face plastered everywhere. It's not really something I want.
- It gets kinda monotonous, but that's television. There are plus sides and down sides. The positive side is that you have steady work for nine months of the year for however many years your show is on TV.
- Well, I think every film student goes into film school thinking they want to write and direct their own movies, and they don't realize how much goes into it, and what a process it is.
- Well, I think that a lot of times when you're working on a film, there aren't really opportunities to get to know all the people you have to work with.