- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Alfred Adler.
- It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
- Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.
- The chief danger in life is taking too many precautions.
- Exaggerated sensitiveness is an expression of the feeling of inferiority
- My difficulties belong to me!
- The compromise's characteristic feature between men and women is the friendship.Trying to subdue one side in a relationship is as unbearable as to do this to another nation.