Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Alice Cooper. --Antiquary 18:31, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that's a tough call. That's rebellion.
- I got to the bank and told them that I had lost my bank card. They told me they had seven accounts with people named Alice Cooper and didn't know which was mine. I told them, "Mine's the one under MR. Alice Cooper".
- During interview on british radio station SunFM
- I've got a Peter Pan complex with a Captain Hook personality.
- I've said it before, and it's absolutely true: we were the group that drove a stake through the heart of the love generation.
- Rock music is sex music and violent music.
- The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.
- The sicker our fans get, the sicker we'll get.
- When you get up in the morning and you have your first couple of beers and you throw up blood — that's probably not a good sign ... I don't think that's supposed to happen!