For an article about an actor, who assumes different character roles and may also be quoted as herself, could we be sure to add appropriate attributions for each quote? Also, quotes by Amber Benson and her characters should be separated from quotes about them. Thanks. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 14:43, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
- I have reorganized the article somewhat to hopefully be clearer. There are actually no Amber-Benson-as-Character-quotes there, just to be clear — the Tara quote is from a comic book written by Amber. Quoting from the comic book's introduction, as well as from the story, turned out to be non-trivial to format. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 15:42, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
- Well, when I get the chance to find Joss's story on the Tales of the Vampires, we'll have a similar problem on our hands. Ditto for Jane Espenson. And Tom DeFalco, when I have time to make a page for him (I've hopefully not lended his "Time Arrow" book). Sorry for being so innovative, but I just love those multi-disciplinarians :) ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 17:39, 4 August 2005 (UTC)
- "I do think that if MEN were the ones that bore the children a more effective means of birth control would have been implemented years ago.”
- “It's not real. I mean, there are no vampires, there are no witches. Well, there are Wiccans, but they're not making out with Alyson, so...”
- “Maybe because she's smaller than me she might look taller.”
- "If I liked girls, I’d be a very happy camper. I’ve gotten some wonderful letters, and they’ve assured me that if I decide to play for the other team, I’ll have a place."
- "I'm known as the fat lesbian chick on Buffy. Of course I mean you stand me next to an actress like Sarah and I look like I'll eat her. Wait, that didn't sound right. But, you know what I mean."
- "Everybody at work has a BMW except me. I don't have a car. I have a movie."
- "I'm really a big dork who likes to stay home and read a book."
- "I’ve never purposely gone out to take somebody out. Well, maybe in elementary school I once did try to trip somebody."
- "Got to sing. Got to dance. Got to suck face with Alyson Hannigan."
- "I wish someone would start a rumor. I need some spice in my life."