Jump to navigation Jump to search
- City College is the American Dream Machine.
- When TV first came, people tried to look at it as a radio with pictures. We're at the stage now where the Internet is TV with poor connections.
- Stressing output is the key to improving productivity, while looking to increase activity can result in just the opposite.
- You have to pretend you're 100 percent sure. You have to take action; you can't hesitate or hedge your bets. Anything less will condemn your efforts to failure.
- People can't memorize computer industry acronyms, PCMCIA
- It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission.