Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit.
- Millions of men have lived to fight, build palaces and boundaries, shape destinies and societies; but the compelling force of all times has been the force of originality and creation profoundly affecting the roots of human spirit.
- Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships.
- I feel the young people of today will carry a brighter torch than any of us of earlier days have ignited and held aloft.
- The greatest compliment anyone has ever paid about my art was to open up their wallet and purchase it.
- There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.