Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The creation continues incessantly through the media of man. But man does not create...he discovers. Those who look for the laws of Nature as a support for their new works collaborate with the creator. Copiers do not collaborate. Because of this, originality consists in returning to the origin.
- The creation continues incessantly through the media of man.
- Color in certain places has the great value of making the outlines and structural planes seem more energetic.
- Those who look for the laws of Nature as a support for their new works collaborate with the creator.
- The architect of the future will build imitating Nature, for it is the most rational, long-lasting and economical of all methods.
- I can survive anything except my bad temper. 
- The great book, always open and which we should make an effort to read, is that of Nature; the other books are taken from it, and in them there are the mistakes and misinterpretations of men.
- My client is in no hurry. God has all the time in the world.
- Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia (possibly Gaudi's most famous masterwork) was started in 1882 and is still continuing to be built today. Gaudi knew he would never see the church completed before his death.
- Because of this, originality consists of returning to the origin.