Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moved section below to talk. I don't think these belong here, unless they can be cited as published sources as "anonymous"!
- The opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy. Apathy is when you would do nothing for someone. Love is when you would do anything.
- What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
- Variant: Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
- Variant: What are the biggest problems in this world? Ignorance and apathy. And what can we do about them? I don't know and, frankly, I don't care.
- Apathy can only be spread by those who do not bother to do anything about it.